Scott gets fresh start in Buf..

Dan III

What I liked best about this article is:

The Bills had multiple opportunities to draft a top-rated tackle in April’s draft. Eben Britton in the first. William Beatty in the second. Jamon Meredith in the fourth. Talented, agile left tackles trickled to Russ Brandon throughout draft weekend.

Hey, we got that guy, Jamon Meredith, basically for free :lol:

but ya, we should of gotten Runyan instead :lol:

What I liked best about this article is:

The Bills had multiple opportunities to draft a top-rated tackle in April’s draft. Eben Britton in the first. William Beatty in the second. Jamon Meredith in the fourth. Talented, agile left tackles trickled to Russ Brandon throughout draft weekend.

Hey, we got that guy, Jamon Meredith, basically for free :lol:

but ya, we should of gotten Runyan instead :lol:

To be fair there is no way Russ could have known that Meredith would have fallen into his lap like that.

To be fair there is no way Russ could have known that Meredith would have fallen into his lap like that.

Worked out just nicely. I'm going to go out on a limb, and I really have nothing to base this off of other than just having a gut feeling, but I believe Meredith will start for this team by sometime in the 2010 season. I feel really good about this guy, he is very smart, self motivated, long arms, big hands, very fast and extremely strong. He's got all the makings of a good player, now it is just up to him to just do it!!

Worked out just nicely. I'm going to go out on a limb, and I really have nothing to base this off of other than just having a gut feeling, but I believe Meredith will start for this team by sometime in the 2010 season. I feel really good about this guy, he is very smart, self motivated, long arms, big hands, very fast and extremely strong. He's got all the makings of a good player, now it is just up to him to just do it!!

Maybe the next Peters/Bell/Butler. All late rounders who the Bills' poor coaching staff was able to coach into prominant role.