Need Help

Coach55

I currently live outside of WNY and have been a Sunday Ticket holder for the past 8 years. I have to move to temporary housing in about 6 weeks and will only have cable and internet access. Does anyone know a way I can watch the games via the internet Pseudo-live (I typically watch the games on an hour delay so I can fast forward through the commercials)? As I am not in Buffalo, it is easy to avoid any updates.

Guest dog14787
I currently live outside of WNY and have been a Sunday Ticket holder for the past 8 years. I have to move to temporary housing in about 6 weeks and will only have cable and internet access. Does anyone know a way I can watch the games via the internet Pseudo-live (I typically watch the games on an hour delay so I can fast forward through the commercials)? As I am not in Buffalo, it is easy to avoid any updates.

Try this on game day, there are a few good sites ,but this seems to be one of the better ones to get a game feed. I have a few different sites I use, if you have trouble on game day throw this back up and someone will probably have a good feed if there's one available.

http://www.justin.tv/directory/sports

Temporary Installation Kit $49.00 1 $49.00

Handling and Delivery Fee Free

Tax $3.19

This kit came from Dtv, takes 10 minutes to put together, but does not get HD, but it's only temp.

• Standard 18″ round dual-LNB satellite dish

• Receives signal for programming on 101 satellite only

• Metal tripod stand

• Coaxial cable (50 ft.)

• Compass

• Level

• Wrenches and screwdriver

• Installation instruction sheet and DVD

Looks like everything but a receiver and a signal meter.

If the tripod sucks you can build one of these. I did and it is cheap, stable, and easy to make.