Obama to world: Don't expect America to fix it all

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which in post analysis seems to be the trump card reason we invaded Iraq. Can't have oil being traded in Euros, now can we?

Oil is all ready partially being traded in Euros in Iran and U.A.E and pretty soon we will see currency swaplines (yuan) bypassing the dollar between the Chinese and some of their middle eastern providers and Venezuela.

Oil is all ready partially being traded in Euros in Iran and U.A.E and pretty soon we will see currency swaplines (yuan) bypassing the dollar between the Chinese and some of their middle eastern providers and Venezuela.

And you just posted that you think there's going to be a shooting war in Iran soon. Coincidence?

And you just posted that you think there's going to be a shooting war in Iran soon. Coincidence?

I don't know about these "coincidence's", but I do know that if there is a war in Iran with the Israelis, it would have absolutely nothing with what I just posted here.

I commented on your post, because it is all ready happening and is set to expand further but not in just Euros, so this "coincidence" thing that you talk about, hmmm you're reaching

Which in post analysis seems to be the trump card reason we invaded Iraq. Can't have oil being traded in Euros, now can we?

It's not a direct link as there are myriad reasons why euro will never replace us$ as the reserve currency. But paradoxically US military strength and actions to defend the interests, support the dollar and USA's position.