I have decided that New Orleans...

I have Deuce on my fantasy team and it was a joke. One carry in the first quarter for 28 yards. They did not attempt a run until their third series. This against KC- the worst rushing defense in football. New Orleans is the worst coached team in the NFL

Don't forget about Herm Edwards.He must've attended the Greg Williams school of clock management.Two weeks in a row he cost his team a chance to win a game...

116374[/snapback]

Herm Edwards consistantly has his team playing disciplined ball...they rarely make mistakes that kill them (today being an exception with that late hit penalty). They are the least penalized team in the NFL over his 4 year tenure...there is more to coaching that just clock management.

Is anyone else watching the KC-NO game??? Im so glad Haslett didnt come here.  Deuce McAllister is avg 10 yards per carry, they have the lead and Aaron Brooks throws an interception on first down.  Brooks is the worst QB in the league and Hasslet thinks he is god!

116258[/snapback]

Who died and left you in charge?

What is it with the Chiefs?    Why is anyplace other than Arrowhead kryptonite for them?

116465[/snapback]

Arrowhead is the greatest home field advantage in the NFL. I went to a game there once and was amazed! The pure volume of the fans is awsome. They also never shut up. 1st down, 4th down, between downs, timeouts...doesn't matter.

I wish the Ralph was like that.

Arrowhead is the greatest home field advantage in the NFL.  I went to a game there once and was amazed!  The pure volume of the fans is awsome.  They also never shut up.  1st down, 4th down, between downs, timeouts...doesn't matter.

I wish the Ralph was like that.

116483[/snapback]

Thats great and everything but why cant they win a simple game on the road against a terrible team? Could it be that THAT good a home field edge could hurt them by not having it on the road?

Thats great and everything but why cant they win a simple game on the road against a terrible team?    Could it be that THAT good a home field edge could hurt them by not having it on the road?

116488[/snapback]

Not to say they couldn't use better coaching/talent etc..

But yes, IMO the homefield advantage is that good.

The Pats will find out just HOW good next week I guess.

116499[/snapback]

Yes, but the Pats are a much better team than KC. It's not like KC can win at home no matter who they play.

If Holmes is still out, it shouldn't be much of a problem.