Here we go, it has started.

downsoufbfan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's going to be a very close game.

I still remember how well Jabari Greer covered T.O. in the Bills/Cowgirls game two years ago. Almost shut him down.

Not sure which side he's playing on the Saints but I'm sure he'll be a threat to us on Sunday.

he doesn't have to play hard anymore......he's done got the cash

For what it's worth, Herm Edwards picked the Bills to upset New Orleans on ESPN radio today. He stated that we should be 2-0 and are playing good ball. He also went on to say that the Bills play differently at home and the "collegiate atmosphere" and noise make it very difficult for visiting teams. He further added, "it starts when you arrive at the hotel and continues until you leave the airport..." :devil:

For what it's worth, Herm Edwards picked the Bills to upset New Orleans on ESPN radio today. He stated that we should be 2-0 and are playing good ball. He also went on to say that the Bills play differently at home and the "collegiate atmosphere" and noise make it very difficult for visiting teams. He further added, "it starts when you arrive at the hotel and continues until you leave the airport..." :devil:

Raheem Morris also commented on the 12th Man in his radio show Monday. "Well they are REALLY LOUD up there, the're Legendary."

It's amazing. Buffalo,NY? WTF?? I'm from New Orleans, but spent a year in your wonderful city. Trust me, You don't have to have a southern accent to be a redneck.

Why shouldn't we as Saints fans enjoy talking chit at this point of the season? This is the best team we've ever had. We've been teased a few times in the past, but it always ends the same. Like I said, Why shouldn't we be excited? Have you seen them play or just looking at stats? This is a very good football team. Like it or not. Believe what you want.

Drew Brees is the best QB in the league. It's ok to agree. It really is.

I don't think Reggie Bush will have a breakout rushing game. I think he'll do what he always does, which is open up the passing game. STATS never tell the whole story.

Drew Brees won't pass for 400 yds. 350 will do just fine.

You can hope the Bills crush the Saints all you want.We both know that the Bills aren't strong enough to do that.

I do believe the Saints will pound the Bills. Why? Two reasons. One is beef on weck. How is a man supposed to play NFL football when the best he can do is a plain, no umph sandwich. Put some tabasco on that thing!

The 2nd reason is very simple.Drew Brees. Drew Brees. Drew Brees.

WHO DAT! Saints roll, 31-10.

Welcome to our board. If you lived in Buffalo for a year, you should know that Beef on Weck is meant to be eaten with HORSERADISH & plenty of it...............plenty of umph!!! No tabasco needed. We put the hot sauce on Wings. :devil:

Bills 31

Aints 28

Welcome to our board. If you lived in Buffalo for a year, you should know that Beef on Weck is meant to be eaten with HORSERADISH & plenty of it...............plenty of umph!!! No tabasco needed. We put the hot sauce on Wings. :devil:

Bills 31

Aints 28

I know. I was trying to come up with an insult, but had nothing and I hate horseradish. Saints 38-10. Sorry.Trent Edwards is still Trent Edwards

I know. I was trying to come up with an insult, but had nothing and I hate horseradish. Saints 38-10. Sorry.Trent Edwards is still Trent Edwards

Dude, wouldn't that require your defense holding someone to 10? They couldn't even hold DETROIT to 10. At home.

So you couldn't stop a rookie, but you're going to stop a guy who's one of the more accurate passers in the league? Sorry, I'm not buying it. Saints may win, but it AIN'T going to be by 28.

Dude, wouldn't that require your defense holding someone to 10? They couldn't even hold DETROIT to 10. At home.

So you couldn't stop a rookie, but you're going to stop a guy who's one of the more accurate passers in the league? Sorry, I'm not buying it. Saints may win, but it AIN'T going to be by 28.

+1

Scoring 40+ points in th NFL for 3 consecutive games is difficult.

Brees has thrown for 400+ yards 4 times with the Saints. The team is 1-3 in those games. If he throws for 300+ yards and the team can muster close to 100 yards on the ground they should win.

To win the Bills will need to stick to their script so far this season. Show balance on offense and shut down the run while limiting the number of big plays allowed on defense. Keep the crowd in the game.

If its windy the weather will be a factor but otherwise it shouldn't matter.

Maybe my fellow Saints fans on here may disagree, but I think a lot of smack is coming from "new" fans, those that started following the Saints from the past few years on. I've been a fan since the '70s and have been through some seriously rough times, including being ridiculed by other fans when I was in the Navy. So as excited as I am about our start, I'm still hesitant to declare us the NFC champs. I'll wait and see where we are later in the season before I start talking smack.

Maybe my fellow Saints fans on here may disagree, but I think a lot of smack is coming from "new" fans, those that started following the Saints from the past few years on. I've been a fan since the '70s and have been through some seriously rough times, including being ridiculed by other fans when I was in the Navy. So as excited as I am about our start, I'm still hesitant to declare us the NFC champs. I'll wait and see where we are later in the season before I start talking smack.

That's a good strategy. At 5-1 last year a lot of us Bills fans got overly excited (self included). Short story - it's a long season and a lot can happen.

If I were a Saints fan I would be hoping to come up to Buffalo and sneak out with a close win. With the defense the Bills have they will not give up some huge amount of points to NO, playing in our own stadium, and we will definitely score some points on them. I'm personally somewhat nervous about the game but it is more than idiotic to think the Saints will come in and put a bad beating on us. That ain't going to happen. It makes the Saints fans look stupid to talk that way. Well, they will be humbled after Sunday, I think.

Why shouldn't we as Saints fans enjoy talking chit at this point of the season?

Take it from us, man...celebrating at this point of the season is 100% meaningless. At 5-1 last year, we were on top of the world, and being touted on every sports talk radio, television and internet media outlet as being a lock for the wild card and being the next big thing...I can still remember being excited listening to the likes of Cowherd, Rome, Czaban and company, the PTI group, etc. all talk about how much they were enamored with the 5-1 Bills.

Yep...7-9. Again.

Bills 30

Saints 27