Is there any term fruitier than the the word "Swagger"

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep hearing this term being used in reference to football. It started last season, and has become a term I hear in just about every other football article, and it has popped up on this board a lot lately. It sounds truly fruity, and makes the people that use it seem like tools.

You're not a Homophobe are you?

even though this isn't about the topic, i cannot stand when someone/something is being described as 'poised' or 'having poise' anymore. i immediately go into an eye roll, mainly due to the people that justified trent edwards' non-producing by him having a lot of 'poise'. (fyi, this was a year or two ago)

even though this isn't about the topic, i cannot stand when someone/something is being described as 'poised' or 'having poise' anymore. i immediately go into an eye roll, mainly due to the people that justified trent edwards' non-producing by him having a lot of 'poise'. (fyi, this was a year or two ago)

No, that is exactly what the topic is. Tools that think they are hip because the are using the latest sports lingo, especially when it is obviously a fad. People at work using the word swagger in casual conversation out of the blue is annoying.

Is there really a position called Tight End?

REALLY? TIGHT END?

An ex-girlfriend of mine said they are all TE's.

Where do I mention homosexuality?

In fact, I would hope that we start hearing about how "Butch" the defensive line is becoming.

Maybe "butch" will become the hot new word in sports.

The word "fruity", in the context you've used it in, is a homophobic term for gays.

How do you feel about Chroise?

No, that is exactly what the topic is. Tools that think they are hip because the are using the latest sports lingo, especially when it is obviously a fad. People at work using the word swagger in casual conversation out of the blue is annoying.

you must have a lot of swagger to put yourself out there like this with this pack of animals ---- but you seem well poised to handle it