Don't know if this was discussed, and had a great time on opening

Lv-Bills

two traffic copter looking, helicopter flyover? LOL. I mean, how cheap did that look? I apologize in advance if they were someone important, but everyone was waiting for a flyover, and it didn't come. Then, it came, late, and when the two helicopters flew over.....(they looked like two copters that you take rides in over the falls or something).....everybody in our section starting busting out laughing.......like......is that all the better we could do.

Was there any importance to those?

two traffic copter looking, helicopter flyover? LOL. I mean, how cheap did that look? I apologize in advance if they were someone important, but everyone was waiting for a flyover, and it didn't come. Then, it came, late, and when the two helicopters flew over.....(they looked like two copters that you take rides in over the falls or something).....everybody in our section starting busting out laughing.......like......is that all the better we could do.

Was there any importance to those?

You know, I wasn't at the game and I don't remember the television coverage bringing our attention to it...that's probably a good thing. Sounds pretty pathetic in a hilarious sort of way.

It's odd because we do have the Air Force base in Niagara Falls close by. They could have wheeled a couple of F4 Phantoms out of the hangar for the flyover. They're obsolete Cold War era jet fighters but at least they're jet fighters.

You know, I wasn't at the game and I don't remember the television coverage bringing our attention to it...that's probably a good thing. Sounds pretty pathetic in a hilarious sort of way.

It's odd because we do have the Air Force base in Niagara Falls close by. They could have wheeled a couple of F4 Phantoms out of the hangar for the flyover. They're obsolete Cold War era jet fighters but at least they're jet fighters.

That's exactly what everyone was saying.....with the Air Force Base so close by, why the two lame copters? LOL It wasn't a huge deal, but just funny at how lame it was. Oh well. I'm still laughing at it though.