Butler out for season

NY Nole

Just saw it on ESPN scroll, can anyone confirm? I would think this means we make a serious offer for either Langston or Runyan??

The Bucs come back to haunt the BIlls with injuries....I believe in that last term of Wade Philips we went to Tampa Bay and then lost 4 starters in the 1st quarter including our starting LB Sam Cowart. After that game, the Bills were never the same and led to the Bills going downhill from there...

May be this Bills team will be able to start going up from here inspite of these injuries.

Just saw it on ESPN scroll, can anyone confirm? I would think this means we make a serious offer for either Langston or Runyan??

Really? There's like 5 articles about it on TBD, 5 threads about it on TSW, and it's plastered on BB.com.

Really? There's like 5 articles about it on TBD, 5 threads about it on TSW, and it's plastered on BB.com.

Just got home, didn't see it on TBD cause it was buried and noone else had a topic that indicated Butler was out for the year in the title. Normally, I don't start topics for the sake of starting topics. Chill. I'm closing this one after reading the coverage.