Lessons learned....Perry Fewell

I think it applies to Bobby April as well.

Did you notice when Fred Jackson fielded a kickoff w/5 min. left in the 4th quarter how fast he went down upon contact? I think April told his guys not to risk getting the ball stripped at that point in the game when a few more yards wasn't as important as possession and taking time off the clock. Lesson learned from McLovin's fumble at NE.

Jeez Kawike Mitchell was a beast yesterday wasn't he??. He looked like he wanted to decapitate Leftwich at times and just played with attitude the whole game. I like the D yesterday even though they gave up a big play here and there. They also had some big plays in their favor.

Did anyone else notice that it looked like the players were not the only ones who learned a lesson from the Pats game? Perry Fewell was sending the kitchen sink the entire 4th quarter....I LOVED IT. If we had done that to Marcia, it would not have come down to a fumbled kickoff.

...Against a TB club with rookie HC and OC (who both called a terrible game IMO, showing no idea how to combat a blitz...who went on to call pass after pass mostly in the middle with an immobile QB, an idiotic 4th down try at mid field etc.).

Were I TB and watched BUF go after my QB - my view was that they were trying to injure him (Mitchell comes to mind), I'd be crackbacking and leg whipping and extract a price, despite my play-calling inanity.

NO gets the game films to review, of course.