INT-- TRENT or LEE

Let me preface this by saying that Edwards played a hell of a game (and I've been a supporter of his since that game-winning drive in Washington two years ago). But the only 'perfect' pass out of the 5 in question here was the one that went threw Owens' hands. The two to Evans didn't go as far as they should have (Evans made a great catch on the TD) and even the TD to Owens was slightly underthrown but he slowed down just a bit and shielded the ball from the defender (great play by T.O.). The interception you could tell was a throw he didn't step into and it sailed on him. Think he needs to trust Evans' speed a bit more.

Let me preface this by saying that Edwards played a hell of a game (and I've been a supporter of his since that game-winning drive in Washington two years ago). But the only 'perfect' pass out of the 5 in question here was the one that went threw Owens' hands. The two to Evans didn't go as far as they should have (Evans made a great catch on the TD) and even the TD to Owens was slightly underthrown but he slowed down just a bit and shielded the ball from the defender (great play by T.O.). The interception you could tell was a throw he didn't step into and it sailed on him. Think he needs to trust Evans' speed a bit more.

Definitely, he needs to just chuck it and trust in Evans speed, that guy won't get overthrown too much.