TG Ranks AFC East Stadiums.

from all the replies it looks like RWS seems to be the fan favorite...only other stadium I've ever been to is Quest in Seattle...it was a nice looking stadium, but no tailgating hardly what so ever...didn't really see any parking lots to tailgate in either..maybe I was on the wrong side or something( I walked in from the city streets with my friends, we took a bus to city from Bellvue, WA)...When I go to RWS tho I see tons of ppl in the parking lots and even more ppl in the streets...I see ppl tailgating in their yards for like miles...nothing beats RWS as far as I can tell..lol :devil:

Not saying Tim but too many journalists look at the wrong things. Can you get chocolate shavings on your mocha frappachino? Is there a pirate ship or hot tub in the end zone? How far a walk to the sushi bar?

RWS is what a football stadium should be...a temple of crazed fandom. Every seat is good. Unbridled tailgating is allowed. Regular people can afford a ticket. THAT is what makes a stadium great.

Sure they could improve the concessions a bit. But I don't go to RWS for the cuisine.

PTR

Not saying Tim but too many journalists look at the wrong things. Can you get chocolate shavings on your mocha frappachino? Is there a pirate ship or hot tub in the end zone? How far a walk to the sushi bar?

RWS is what a football stadium should be...a temple of crazed fandom. Every seat is good. Unbridled tailgating is allowed. Regular people can afford a ticket. THAT is what makes a stadium great.

Sure they could improve the concessions a bit. But I don't go to RWS for the cuisine.

PTR

Right on

PTR

100% agree. The best tailgating and football atmosphere I ever experienced. I did not go to all the Stadiums in the league, but compared to the other ones I went to, Buffalo was the most fun by a wide margin.

PTR

I agree with everything 100% I do wish we had some legit standing room though.

Every seat is good.

I'm gonna disagree with that one. I personally think RWS is far from good when it comes to the views from the seats, especially if your eyes suck like mine now do.

If you've ever been to a game at Soldier Field, there is no comparison. I would argue the worst seat at Soldier Field is almost as good as the best seats at RWS. Ralph's seating is too spread out.

I'm gonna disagree with that one. I personally think RWS is far from good when it comes to the views from the seats, especially if your eyes suck like mine now do.

If you've ever been to a game at Soldier Field, there is no comparison. I would argue the worst seat at Soldier Field is almost as good as the best seats at RWS. Ralph's seating is too spread out.

Yeah but it is chicago which has business ie money and it is smaller. no comparison

PTR

Well said. In fact, the only thing that I don't like about the Ralph (other than that the Bills seem to lose there a lot) is that there are not enough bathrooms-- both in the stadium and in the parking lots