WGR55 3 morning guys

Frez

Any word on what actually happend to the 3 radio guys from the WGR morning show?

I kinda liked them and miss their show.

115690[/snapback]

They are still working mornings. "...that's 3 large coffees, two black and one sweet-n-low...and how many doughnuts?"

PTR

Kevin did the UB game today. I think Bob teaches a media class at UB? The Puffman, I don't know what's up with him. He was still in a state of "loss" after his father passing the last time I talked to him, 3 days before being let go.

Simon's first day on WGR topic, guys have you ever had your nails done professional???

Kevin did the UB game today. I think Bob teaches a media class at UB?  The Puffman, I don't know what's up with him.  He was still in a state of  "loss" after his father passing the last time I talked to him, 3 days before being let go.

Simon's first day on WGR topic, guys have you ever had your nails done professional???

115799[/snapback]

I heard Simons first day on WGR and I will admit, I was far from impressed. He seems to talk about everything but football. Getting your nails done topic really set me back.

I am so relieved that those 3 morons are off the air. Every time in the morning when I'd want to hear some sports talk, I'd turn 550 on only to hear about everyone's favorite movie and why.

Thank the lord Howard has taken over.