Bills vs Bucs

Jerry Jabber

Leftwich is Bledsoe. Give him time & he will pick you apart. As I said the Bucs have a good O-line & receivers, including the tight ends. I hope the Bills blitz more in this game, the Bills will have to get after Leftwich.

Sorry dude, but I can't let you go on any further. Are you sure you watched that game?? Leftwich looked HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!

He was missing WR's left and right, and when he was hitting guys, they were 3 yards downfield and he was throwing heat seeking missiles at them.

This game boils down to one thing for the Bills, stop the run. Stack the box, stop the run, and for the love of GOD, please allow Byron to throw the ball. There is not 1 WR on that team that we cannot cover one on one. I'd say Winslow is their biggest WR threat, at best.

If we lose to this team, it won't be because of Leftwich, I promise.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry dude, but I can't let you go on any further. Are you sure you watched that game?? Leftwich looked HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!

He was missing WR's left and right, and when he was hitting guys, they were 3 yards downfield and he was throwing heat seeking missiles at them.

This game boils down to one thing for the Bills, stop the run. Stack the box, stop the run, and for the love of GOD, please allow Byron to throw the ball. There is not 1 WR on that team that we cannot cover one on one. I'd say Winslow is their biggest WR threat, at best.

If we lose to this team, it won't be because of Leftwich, I promise.

I agree Leftwich had a bad game.

Cadillac and Ward will be tough to contain. Stroud may end up playing 90% of the snaps.

Just read somewhere that the Buc's starting center got injured in their game and is either out for several weeks or out for the season. Sorry I don't have a link available. Their coach said that they will either try and use one of their backups or have to look for someone to sign. If they have to even entertain the idea of signing a center, then their backups can't be that solid at all. I think this bodes well for us stuffing the inside running game. Cadillac and Ward should be easier to contain :)

I agree Leftwich had a bad game.

Yep. I was a little shocked they traded Luke, thought for sure he would win that battle.

Here's to hoping Leftwich has another bad game. You were right, though, pressure should throw him off enough to keep their offense honest and confused.

I was one of those guys who thought the Bucs were on to something, guess I was wrong...

You are mistaken about their WR's. Antonio Bryant, Michael Clayton & 7th rnd pick Sammy Stroughter are not TO & Evans, but they aren't too shabby. Kellen Winslow & Jerramy Stevens are better than the Bills TE's. Say what you want about Leftwich, he can throw the deep ball, so I think they can play from behind.

What has Clayton ever done to make you think he's not a bust?

The same could've been said of Bryant until the middle of last year. Maybe he's a late bloomer but I think he's banged up at the moment.

I agree. I watched a lot of the TB-Dal game and it was closer than the score indicated. TB has a very solid running game and that benefits them against the Bills. Leftwich looked pretty good as well. They have lightweight d-linemen (similar to ours) and their secondary is a weak spot. Can Trent exploit it? I see this being a complete toss up game with a total of 38 - 44 points being scored.

I agree completely. Too close to call. But I would give the slight edge to the Bills being at the Ralph in the cold (compared to Tampa).

What has Clayton ever done to make you think he's not a bust?

The same could've been said of Bryant until the middle of last year. Maybe he's a late bloomer but I think he's banged up at the moment.

Aside from his Rookie year, not much. He had a sophomore slump & got in Grudens dog house. He is a GREAT blocking receiver, & the Bucs think he will play up to the potential he showed as a Rookie & signed him to a new contract last offseason.