Given that you KNOW McKelvin is an Idiot

BB Fan 4 LIFE

McKelvin is a moron, but you can't blame him for being ignorant.

Someone needs to go to him before that play and explain that the most important thing at that point in the game is to retain possession and run the clock.

I'm not saying its all the coaching, he should know better.

But ....

You have a guy with the IQ of a janitor ... you tell him to be extra careful when scrubbing your golden toilet seat.

Someone needs to go to him before that play and explain that the most important thing at that point in the game is to retain possession and run the clock.

But ....

You have a guy with the IQ of a janitor ... you tell him to be extra careful when scrubbing your golden toilet seat.

or to his house... <_<

But ....

And you would know this how?

But ....

It's irrelevant whether he is intelligent or a dunce! Dick is the coach and should of explicitly told him that if he recieves it in the endzone to down it! Dick is smart enough (presumbaly) to realize that the Pats were so desparate for a fumble that they were going to try to rape McKelvin if he took it out of the endzone. Dick needs to take control of the gameplan and make sure the players know what to do! Bottom line is we will never win with that man calling the final plays in a close game! He should be relieved of all his duties and shown the door!

It's irrelevant whether he is intelligent or a dunce! Dick is the coach and should of explicitly told him that if he recieves it in the endzone to down it! Dick is smart enough (presumbaly) to realize that the Pats were so desparate for a fumble that they were going to try to rape McKelvin if he took it out of the endzone. Dick needs to take control of the gameplan and make sure the players know what to do! Bottom line is we will never win with that man calling the final plays in a close game! He should be relieved of all his duties and shown the door!

McKelvin should know to just kneel it or go down when there is contact - not spin around like a ballerina.

How do you know he was not given instructions to take a knee?

Could be DJ being the good coach and trying to take some of the weight off of his players shoulders.

Probably only 2 people know what really happened.

If he was given explicit directions to kneel down and he disobeyed which subsequently cost us the game, then he should of been suspended today because his insubordinance is obviously detrimental to this team! I highly doubt that occured and if it did then shame on all the coaches fro not putting their foot down!

And you would know this how?

Good question.

If I were Jauron I would have called the entire team together after their last TD during the TV timeout and pounded into their heads that they have to play the best they've played for the entire game and to make sure they didn't make any stupid mistakes and DEFINITELY protect the ball when it's in your hands at all costs. It wasn't Leodis' run out of the endzone that caused the trouble, it was his fumble.

How do you know Leodis is dumb? Here's a clue...he returned the kick out of the end zone with 10 WRs and CBs on the field...

These guys have been playing football for a long time, and when your Hands team is on the field, with really noone that can block for you, it's plain as day that you should either take a knee, or get down as soon as possible....

Leodis was the best KO return man last year. I absolutely want him bringing it out and trying to get what he can. If he breaks it, which he is capable, game over. If he gets out to the 50 we're in the total drivers seat. Even geting it to the 30 sans fumble would have been great. He made the right call. I want a guy who has confidence in himself and wants to win really bad as Leodis does. I just wish he had not fumbled. Hopefully he will learn from this.

Saying that he should have downed in the EZ is total Tuesday morning QBing. Come on, Bills fans are better than that.

But ....

When the stupidity of one player starts costing you games, something needs to be done.

He had the same issue last year, taking the ball out regardless of where he caught it.

How do you know Leodis is dumb? Here's a clue...he returned the kick out of the end zone with 10 WRs and CBs on the field...

These guys have been playing football for a long time, and when your Hands team is on the field, with really noone that can block for you, it's plain as day that you should either take a knee, or get down as soon as possible....

Every player wants to be the hero in this situation and as soon as they touch the ball they are going to attempt to score or gain more yardage. YOU NEED NOT LOOK FURTHUR THAN DICK TO BLAME FOR THIS LOSS! It is up to the head coach to explictilty articulate to McKelvein to kneel down when he catches it because he knows BILL is on the other side telling his players to get a fumble. In such a crucial situation, a head coach needs to take command and make sure he does not put his players in a position to fumble by taking out of the endzone. Even Hines ward made a stupid move last thursday instead of catching the ball and kneeling it when he caught that last pass. We are paying these coaches to keep these players heads in check and to make sure they do not play recklessly to get more yards or points when the game is on the line. Dick had ample time to make sure a young stud CB realized what he needed to do and he failed us once again!

Leodis was the best KO return man last year. I absolutely want him bringing it out and trying to get what he can. If he breaks it, which he is capable, game over. If he gets out to the 50 we're in the total drivers seat. Even geting it to the 30 sans fumble would have been great. He made the right call. I want a guy who has confidence in himself and wants to win really bad as Leodis does. I just wish he had not fumbled. Hopefully he will learn from this.

Saying that he should have downed in the EZ is total Tuesday morning QBing. Come on, Bills fans are better than that.

Wasn't that his 2nd fumble of the game?

What the heck does he need to learn, not to be stupid?

Every player wants to be the hero in this situation and as soon as they touch the ball they are going to attempt to score or gain more yardage. YOU NEED NOT LOOK FURTHUR THAN DICK TO BLAME FOR THIS LOSS! It is up to the head coach to explictilty articulate to McKelvein to kneel down when he catches it because he knows BILL is on the other side telling his players to get a fumble. In such a crucial situation, a head coach needs to take command and make sure he does not put his players in a position to fumble by taking out of the endzone. Even Hines ward made a stupid move last thursday instead of catching the ball and kneeling it when he caught that last pass. We are paying these coaches to keep these players heads in check and to make sure they do not play recklessly to get more yards or points when the game is on the line. Dick had ample time to make sure a young stud CB realized what he needed to do and he failed us once again!

When was the last time you saw Dick do ANYTHING on the sideline except for look up at the clock and do the golf clap?