Lyrics thread

Pete

What do you have against 4 page threads?  The more the merrier IMO.  Anyways I appreciate Frank Sinatra but probably would be stumped by his lyrics.  LABillsfan would be able to quote every Frank lyric though.  Where are you LA?  Your posts are missed!  Anyways if it was Frank the Tank you are referring to I think I could guess those

115262[/snapback]

How about Frank Zappa? We were listening to that on the ride up to the Jets game.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Frank Zappa? We were listening to that on the ride up to the Jets game.

115265[/snapback]

Wow those would stump me too. Great band. Hell Zappa had one of the most talented bands ever. He had some great albums ie Joes Garage, Baby Snakes, etc but he had many unlistenable experimental tracks too. Talented and out there-I would have better luck guessing Sinatra lyrics

That might make an interesting thread:

What songs/Beatles songs can you play on guitar?

My favorite Beatles song is 'And Your Bird Can Sing', and yes,I can play the guitar parts perfectly.

115219[/snapback]

We all have to get together some day.

"Bills Fan-Jam in Lahaina."

Lullabies, look in your eyes,

Run around the same old town.

Doesn't mean that much to me

To mean that much to you.

I've been first and last

Look at how the time goes past.

But I'm all alone at last.

Rolling home to you.

115339[/snapback]

I honestly was never that big of a fan, though I have Harvest. Did think he really rounded out C,S & N though. Another good listen.

Teach. your children well...