Dallas, The Meadowlands debacle last year now this...

mikecole1

That is my point exactly ... If this was Juaron's only close loss you would let it slide. But it's not. Look back at all the tight games in his tenure as Bills coach and how many has he pissed away? How many has he won? Leodis wasn't on ALL those teams.

The loss is a symptom, and indictment of the coaching staff.

That is my point exactly ... If this was Juaron's only close loss you would let it slide. But it's not. Look back at all the tight games in his tenure as Bills coach and how many has he pissed away? How many has he won? Leodis wasn't on ALL those teams.

The loss is a symptom, and indictment of the coaching staff.

Jauron and staff cost the Bills 3-4 games last year be it game day decisions, clock management, or poor game planning. This game proved Turk was a waste. AVP proved his mettle, and so did Edwards. They were let down by Jauron, Fewell and I hate to say April. Sure, McKelvin should not have fumbled, but in that situation, smart NFL coaches make sure the player takes a knee or heads to teh sidelines. McKelvin did the wrong thing as much by his coaches as himself.

Jauron needs to go tomorrow.

Jauron and staff cost the Bills 3-4 games last year be it game day decisions, clock management, or poor game planning. This game proved Turk was a waste. AVP proved his mettle, and so did Edwards. They were let down by Jauron, Fewell and I hate to say April. Sure, McKelvin should not have fumbled, but in that situation, smart NFL coaches make sure the player takes a knee or heads to teh sidelines. McKelvin did the wrong thing as much by his coaches as himself.

Jauron needs to go tomorrow.

I'm not ready to say Edwards proved his mettle. He still didn't make use of his WRs and you CAN NOT take a sack at the end of the game. I realize the rush was there immediately but he's got to get rid of it, just throw it away.

I'm not ready to say Edwards proved his mettle. He still didn't make use of his WRs and you CAN NOT take a sack at the end of the game. I realize the rush was there immediately but he's got to get rid of it, just throw it away.

I completely agree, I don't know where the Edwards love is coming from because it seemed to me he played scared. Now the O-Line performed better than I thought (if they are this good already, makes me fairly confident we have an O-Line with the same 5 guys for the next 5 years) but I still saw Edwards doing his happy feet dance back there when there was PLENTY of time to throw.

I'm not saying I dislike Edwards by any means, I just didn't see the all-star QB some are saying they saw tonight.

True, he needs more good games, but he found the end zone and kept drives alive. At the end, the Pats new they could be aggressive (something DJ would not do) and in a sense, Edwards was put in a bad position due to yet another end of game coaching gaffe (I do blame McKelvin, but the coaches should instructed him to take a touch back, a knee, or head to teh sideline; other teams do that.)

My feeling is that DJ's coaching blunders better positions his team to fail than succeed.