If I were Dick Jauron I would have A LOT of ammunition...

1billsfan

Dude, I laugh every time I read fake Dick Jauron quotes. I still can't believe that a fiery, lust for life guy like Marv Levy hired an emotionless guy like Dick Jauron. Good luck to the Bills tonight, they're going to need it.

It'll be 28-0 after one quarter.. this will be bad. I'm TIVO ing it but I cannot bear to watch it live. just can't do it anymore... have fun guys,, I'm taking my wife to dinner.

when the 49ers were cracking yesterday, Singletary called time out and went out onto the field with the entire defense, huddled with them and got them going again.. they won the game. very instructional...

The difference is that in the handful of games that Singletary has coached, he's already proven he's better than Jauron. Including beating him.

It'll be 28-0 after one quarter.. this will be bad.

Well if it gets to that point, about all Dick can say is...

"This situation requires a really stupid and futile gesture be done on somebody's part...and we're just the guys to do it..."

link

19 and 0 baby!!! :lol:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :thumbsup:

Dick could also mention...

"Hey Trent, did you hear about that the rookie QB from USC? If I were a three year NFL veteran QB and Stanford alum, I know that I wouldn't want to be down a game to him in the division after week one. That would suck really bad."

:thumbsup: