Cris Collinsworth makes odd comments about young girls

bills44

I find this post headline inappropriate for the video. He said nothing about wanting 14-18 year old girls just that he was a star to them once they turned 18 and matured well they figured him out. Which is pretty normal for any male star player they are typically the stars to 14-18 year olds its a fact of life. Teenie boppers..hello!

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Apparently, Collinsworth recently addressed the video in question:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...-year-old-clip/

Another objective news story by NBC. The guy was nice to my son so I really can't flame him for something he did 25 years ago. Way to cover the story. Collinsworth has always been a jack@$$ and now we can add pervert to the list.

Another objective news story by NBC. The guy was nice to my son so I really can't flame him for something he did 25 years ago. Way to cover the story. Collinsworth has always been a jack@$$ and now we can add pervert to the list.

This is ridiculous. I'm no fan fan of his either but c'mon. He was saying something self deprecating to try and be funny and it sounds weird 25 years later.

Apparently, Collinsworth recently addressed the video in question:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...-year-old-clip/

There was nothing there in the first place, and the guy has both apologized and explained that he was joking.

There is nothing offensive about what he said. A bit stupid maybe, but again, you have to judge what a person says by the time he said it, not the by the mores of the time you hear it 25 years later.

Nothing here.