I Guarantee A Win On Mon Night

grammer_police

Win or lose I can see the headlines eitherway: BILLS win; fire coach, BILLS lose; fire coach

That's good. I must be resigned to a diaster of a season b/c I think that is funny and likely will occur some day after in this season. Go Bills!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Patrifuks DB's are so crappy that both Evans and Owens will go friggin' nuts.

Marsh... I mean Freddy will torch them like he did last year.

Alex Van Pelt will suffer from first time luck. Bellafuk does'nt have any tape on him running the offense.

and here is the clincher: REGGIE CORNER. I don't know why, but my sources tell me that he will get an INT.

I don't question these things, I just billieve them.

THE BILLS WILL BE 1 AND 0, AND THE PATRI-NO-NUTS WILL BE 0 AND 1.

GO BILLS!!!!!!(and even if we win fire the hell out of Dick)

Yours is the kind of optimism that gets men killed in war. As this is pro football and not war I love it. I think you should switch to crack light, but I love it! :) Regardless I will drink heavily to kill the pain or enhance the joy.

i will bet my that the bills will cover monday night.

the conditions are:

if i lose, you can select my avatar. the new avatar will be mine until the bills win their 1st game.

when i win, i pick your avatar that you must use until the *pats either lose their 1st game (because the bills only need to cover) or their 2nd game.

1st to accept is my nemesis

i will bet my that the bills will cover monday night.

the conditions are:

if i lose, you can select my avatar. the new avatar will be mine until the bills win their 1st game.

when i win, i pick your avatar that you must use until the *pats either lose their 1st game (because the bills only need to cover) or their 2nd game.

1st to accept is my nemesis

Bet

I guarantee that we lose this Monday.

Somehow I feel more confident in my bet.

Come'on ... you're ruining the fun of this thread. Don't you know the Bills chance are so good. Why else would they fire their OC and starting LT just days before the game? It's because tricky Dicky has been preparing for this game for the past three years. He has just been like a cat ready to pounce on Bellicheat*.

As much as I want to believe what you're saying I'm afraid that you're just the crazy old man mumbling to himself on the side of the road.

You may be on to something Fong. I've been a fan for all 50 years and have to admit these Bills have had me mumbling to myself on more than one occasion. Although I can't remember if it was on the side of the road.

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but those of us who aren't buying into this team winning are realists.

Did you guys forget how this team loses games? How about the MNF games the last 2 years? How about the Sunday Night game 2 years ago that we should have lost by 80 but the Pats pulled their starters in the 3rd.

Did you forget how this team lost 7 of 9 to end the season last year?

I hope I am wrong, but Im fairly certain I won't be. I am resigned to suffer through this team my entire life.

If we can take Brady out of the game, we stand a good chance to win. Some spirited individual posted a wish that our fresh little #1 draft pick sack Brady on the second play of the night (because first play is kick-off) and break the twink's leg.

It's ok with me. We owe them one for what that dirty fat hog did to JP.

Come on Bible-Bangers... stir it up.

If we can take Brady Jauron out of the game, we stand a good chance to win. Some spirited individual posted a wish that our fresh little #1 draft pick sack Brady Jauron on the second play of the night (because first play is kick-off) and break the twink's leg headset.

It's ok with me. We owe them one for what that dirty fat hog did to JP Trent's play style and willingness to take chances.

Come on Bible-Bangers... stir it up.

Fixed! :pirate: