Cuts = Cash for other things!

IMzeke

Is it possible that the recent, reasonably unusual, cuts and profound upper management adjustment are all part of our "Omnipotent Owner's" effort to make the ultimate statement on how eminent real change is??? Everything that has been done frees up a resonably nice chunk of cash that could be sitting there with the designed purpose of conveying the simple message that the funds derived from offloading current decision-maker's mistakes is now ironically there to finance even greater things to come. Just seems like the math adds up to a resounding lack of patience statement for underachievers and that the oninous sword of Damocles’ is swinging precariously poised to fall if expectations are not met with an above and beyond effort moving forward. Fear is a profound motivator and the job market sucks. Just my read, what's yours???

who is this Dennis Miller?

why do people continue to think this team has some great behind the scenes plan...there was no great plan with the offense, they just sucked...there is no great plan with cutting players, its all about saving money....period

Is it possible that the recent, reasonably unusual, cuts and profound upper management adjustment are all part of our "Omnipotent Owner's" effort to make the ultimate statement on how eminent real change is??? Everything that has been done frees up a resonably nice chunk of cash that could be sitting there with the designed purpose of conveying the simple message that the funds derived from offloading current decision-maker's mistakes is now ironically there to finance even greater things to come. Just seems like the math adds up to a resounding lack of patience statement for underachievers and that the oninous sword of Damocles’ is swinging precariously poised to fall if expectations are not met with an above and beyond effort moving forward. Fear is a profound motivator and the job market sucks. Just my read, what's yours???

No chance funds are being gathered to go for a high end coach???

who is this Dennis Miller?

why do people continue to think this team has some great behind the scenes plan...there was no great plan with the offense, they just sucked...there is no great plan with cutting players, its all about saving money....period

LOL.

:unsure:

You would think Ralph would be sick and fuggin tired of paying deadbeat coaches that continue to burn him. That being said, I look forward to Jauron getting fired and us probably hiring the Cleveland Browns offensive coordinator next year to run our team. He'll most likely bring in the Lions secondary coach to be defensive coordinator, and the UFL's position player coach of the year to run the offense.

Can't wait. Meanwhile Shanny, Gruden and Cowher all get welcomed back to the NFL at the same time.

LOL.

:unsure:

You would think Ralph would be sick and fuggin tired of paying deadbeat coaches that continue to burn him. That being said, I look forward to Jauron getting fired and us probably hiring the Cleveland Browns offensive coordinator next year to run our team. He'll most likely bring in the Lions secondary coach to be defensive coordinator, and the UFL's position player coach of the year to run the offense.

Can't wait. Meanwhile Shanny, Gruden and Cowher all get welcomed back to the NFL at the same time.

I think you just nailed it.

The Buffalo Bills are about the NFL's equivalent to the KC Royals, at this point.

The cutting isn't to any purpose. It's just cutting.