Ashlee Palmer -- diamond in the rough?

UB2SF

Yeah, its' great to see Palmer make the team despite playing great in the preseason. Too bad we can't say the same for Copeland Bryan and Jon Stupar, huh? At least Stupar made the practice squad.

I totally agree, especially in regards to Copeland Bryan. I think it was a mistake cutting this kid. I watched the games more than twice to focus on him and Ellis, and he was absolutely getting after it every play. Remember Maybin's sack in the last preseason game? Well it was a great move, but Bryan from the left end position took his lineman all the way to the right hash mark, and was there for the fumble recovery, in which he ripped it out of the offensive players hands. Denney or Kelsay should have gone.

When I was at the HOF game in Canton I noticed Ashlee Palmer all over the place. I thought at that point this kid could play. Im not sure if he will ever amount to something special but Im hoping he does well. He reminds me of Stamer.

When I was at the HOF game in Canton I noticed Ashlee Palmer all over the place. I thought at that point this kid could play. Im not sure if he will ever amount to something special but Im hoping he does well. He reminds me of Stamer.

I hope he becomes more than Stamer, who was a good ST'er with the Bills, but was just released by the Titans.