fire Dick Jauron

valle7878

Can we at least play one game this year before we ask for his head!? I am not a fan of Jauron (as a coach), but not sure if I really think he should get fired now (a few days before the opener). Last year after he finished up the season 2-8 would have been more appropriate. Anyway drink up to the 1000000nd 'fire Jauron' thread!!

Can we at least play one game this year before we ask for his head!? I am not a fan of Jauron (as a coach), but not sure if I really think he should get fired now (a few days before the opener). Last year after he finished up the season 2-8 would have been more appropriate. Anyway drink up to the 1000000nd 'fire Jauron' thread!!

Will probably see one thread per week on this, even if he wins. Winning alone is not good enough. You must win, make the other team look bad in the process and provide a emotionally charged post game presser. Anything less than that and he's got to go.

We need to get rid of him fast. He gets out coached every game.

A full year and a half ago people here were tired of me posting how much Dick Jauron sucks and that he should be fired. The topic of firing Dick is so freaking old it's become nostalgia. You've got to be kidding, right?

You need to find some original material.

here we go again....this post will be revised in 6 weeks.....JAURON FIRED!!!

I'm taking the under.

Bills start the season 0-4 and get crushed in every single game, leading to Jauron getting canned after the Miami game.

April takes over and wins his first game against the Browns, causing new found hope and promise...only to limp to 2-11 record the rest of the way, ending the season at 3-13.

TO is traded before the deadline to a contender.

Put money on it.

why?