Larry Felser

Wagon Circler

He doesn't have a clue any more than the rest of us do if Edwards will succeed. Honestly would anyone want Tebow or Bradford? McCoy may be an NFL QB. The other two are very very good college QB's and that is all they will ever be.

Well, we've seen a little of how Trent plays....

What were your thoughts of Ryan and Flacco before they were drafted?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Larry is right. TE doesn't have the confidence to be an NFL starter. That Cleveland game last year was an eye opener.

QB's get hit in this game and TE lacks the physical stature to hang in there. They can also scout a DT and on OT while they are at it.

Well, we've seen a little of how Trent plays....

What were your thoughts of Ryan and Flacco before they were drafted?

I'll be honest. I didn't think Ryan was going to be this good. He threw a lot of INT's in college. Nobody knew anything about Flacco unless you had the misfortune to live in Delaware. Also to my point I know Ryan played in a pro-style offense and I believe Flacco did as well(correct me if I am mistaken), they were not spread option QB's.

He doesn't have a clue any more than the rest of us do if Edwards will succeed. Honestly would anyone want Tebow or Bradford? McCoy may be an NFL QB. The other two are very very good college QB's and that is all they will ever be.

Some experts have said when Tebow is finished at Florida he will be the best College player EVER. We will see how that translates to the NFL, but I believe he will be very good.