Lions claim Copeland Bryan

Lori

Bills don't have the balls to cut these overpriced vets; thats why the patriots steelers colts eagles and giants are succesful you have 6 or 7 stars a couple aging free agents and young players who are hungry! Schobel and kelsey should be gone! You have young hungry players ready to take their place get them the hell out of here! Stupar and Bryan will be productive pros for somebody else ala Jim Leonard, Antoine Winfield, Jason Peters.

while i do agree with you that Kelsay has consistently underachieved, I don't know if I'd be ready to throw the towel in on Schobel just yet. I'd really like to see if he still has something in the tank for this upcoming season. If we can get between 6-8 sacks out of him I'd be more than happy....

Bills don't have the balls to cut these overpriced vets; thats why the patriots steelers colts eagles and giants are succesful you have 6 or 7 stars a couple aging free agents and young players who are hungry! Schobel and kelsey should be gone! You have young hungry players ready to take their place get them the hell out of here! Stupar and Bryan will be productive pros for somebody else ala Jim Leonard, Antoine Winfield, Jason Peters.

Is that why the Patriots have kept many players that were past their prime? Teddy Bruschi has been a below average LB for years now and Rodney Harrison was below average for a while before he was gone.

Is that why the Patriots have kept many players that were past their prime? Teddy Bruschi has been a below average LB for years now and Rodney Harrison was below average for a while before he was gone.

Fingon, why bother trying to get them to see things in a realistic view. They want to look for any reason the berate the team they claim as their own. It's a losers mentality.

They would have driven Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas and Bruce Smith out of town. Remember, these are the same type of fans that wanted Jim Kelly benched in favor of Todd Collins.

I for one would like to see our players play in a real game or two before I want to think that fans of other teams are smarter than we are.

I thought they'd keep him. He was good enough to be on the Bills last year and I thought he looked better this season.

Oh well, I'm sure the "Circle Jerks" know what's best!

Copeland Bryan showed more pass rushing ability in three pre-season games than Kelsay has shown in the last three years!

Another Bills mistake IMO.