How many games will the Bills win?

68 members have voted

1. 1. How many games will the bills win?

• 0-2: Pessimist
    • 3-5: Realist
    • 6-8: Traditionalist
    • 9-11: Blind Optimist
    • 12-16: Certifiable lunatic

I wanted to be the first lunatic ... after all the preseason does not count for anything. Just like the Kelly years this team is going to flip a switch and become a point scoring machine. One can so easily see this based on this roster and coaching staff's past performance.

Guest dog14787

He took a dog-doo sno-cone

An' stuffed it in my right eye

He took a dog-doo sno-cone

An' stuffed it in my other eye

An' the huskie wee-wee,

I mean the doggie wee-wee

Has blinded me

An' I can't see

Temporarily (Frank Zappa)

The only way I can get it fixed up

Is to go trudgin' across the frozen tundra . . .

Mile after mile :rolleyes:

I wanted to be the first lunatic ... after all the preseason does not count for anything. Just like the Kelly years this team is going to flip a switch and become a point scoring machine. One can so easily see this based on this roster and coaching staff's past performance.

For our sake I hope that you are right, but there are no indications that this team can do that-but I will hope

:pirate:

That's even better than the constant bleating of "The Lions were 4-0 in the preseason!!"

3-13. Maybe 4-12. If they go bad as it seems like they will, they should go really bad. 0-16 would be ideal. I figure winnable games are Tampa Bay, Kansas City and Cleveland, maybe the Jets. Tough schedule, bad head coach, bad offense- how bad do they have to be to get Jauron fired? I think Dick was saving his own behind today. Just delaying the inevitable. I hope he is gone by the time the first snow flies- October.