Edwards Not Starting

youngunz

Each week you think it cant get anyworse, or maybe he will eventually see the light. Dick's move tonight, not starting Edwards in now the official sprinkle on top. How the hell do you not start him when your first team offense has not scored an offensive touch down in the preseason. Dont you want to get that monkey off your back before heading in to week 1. Dont you want the guys to have confidence?

Come on Dick you can do better....Cant ya...

Each week you think it cant get anyworse, or maybe he will eventually see the light. Dick's move tonight, not starting Edwards in now the official sprinkle on top. How the hell do you not start him when your first team offense has not scored an offensive touch down in the preseason. Dont you want to get that monkey off your back before heading in to week 1. Dont you want the guys to have confidence?

Come on Dick you can do better....Cant ya...

When he lights it up against Tampa Bay, on opening DAY*, nobody will care what happened in the 5th preseason game when most teams only play 4 & still don't play most of their starters.

*not crazy enough to say he'd light it up opening night.

"We never saw this one coming...."

Regards,

Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder, Roy Orbison, and all the old people who wear blu-blockers who drive 2 MPH because they can't see where they are going

WAR Hesitrent Edwards throwing the ball more than 5 yards downfield

"We never saw this one coming...."

Regards,

Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder, Roy Orbison, and all the old people who wear blu-blockers who drive 2 MPH because they can't see where they are going

WAR Hesitrent Edwards throwing the ball more than 5 yards downfield

Whadda you, Jim Rome's mini-me or something?

like albany said, starters generally don't play the fifth game. edwards not starting is not any cause for alarm.

Most starters have been on the field during the preseason for a successful offensive drive leading to a touchdown. Dare I say it even Brett Farve had a preseason TD.

To be honest scoring a TD is not whats important. Being able to gel and move the ball as a unit is and this team has shown nothing.

Really? The Titans had their starters in, I guess they didn't get the memo.

I'm pretty sure they weren't in for an extended period of time, and if you'll look what I said, I said that "GENERALLY the starters don't play"