Our Starting Offense May Not Play 1 Series Together....

sven233

I am not saying anything 1 way or the other, but I find it interesting that our Starting Offense after tomorrow's game may have gone the entire Preseason without playing 1 series together.

Sure, most were there in the Hall of Fame Game, but Butler was still missing from the lineup. T.O. hasn't been there every game since and after tomorrow, it looks like the entire offense would not have played 1 series together the entire Preseason. Based on what Jauron has been saying, it looks like many, if not all starters will not be playing much, if at all.

It may be nothing in the grand scheme of things, but for this team with all the new parts, especially on offense, not having 1 series together, it is definitely worth noting.

I am not saying anything 1 way or the other, but I find it interesting that our Starting Offense after tomorrow's game may have gone the entire Preseason without playing 1 series together.

Sure, most were there in the Hall of Fame Game, but Butler was still missing from the lineup. T.O. hasn't been there every game since and after tomorrow, it looks like the entire offense would not have played 1 series together the entire Preseason. Based on what Jauron has been saying, it looks like many, if not all starters will not be playing much, if at all.

It may be nothing in the grand scheme of things, but for this team with all the new parts, especially on offense, not having 1 series together, it is definitely worth noting.

They won't play together for the first 20% of the season either thanks to the thug we have at running back.

True, the problem is are starting unit rarely seems to be on the field. We always have some WR hurt, OL hurt, QB hurt, etc...the guys not hurt need to step it up when we are missing guys.

Not sure it has any significance. There are probably 20 or so other teams that could say the same thing.

I agree....I am sure we are not the only team with this happening to, but I just thought it was interesting.

Technically, they could put out the full starting offense that will play against the Pats* tomorrow night, but it sounds like they won't.

Again, I am not saying that this is good or bad, but I thought it was kind of interesting to think about.

I would bet there were very few regular season games last year where the 'first team offense' was together. Peters hold-out, Peters injury at the end of the year, Lynch injured, Trent injured, Preston for Fowler etc. Some teams can make it through that stuff - - maybe a lot do - - but - the Bills really have a weak overall starting roster and getting to the 2nd string is a disaster!