Could the impossible happen two years in a row?

Rayzer32

Detroit did the unthinkable last year going 0-16. Could the Bills possibly be headed there as well? I think they definitely have the talent on the field to win some games, but with what's on the sidelines and in the booth, I think they have a decent shot at being the next 0-16 NFL franchise.

This is a goal that I think DJ is capable of achieving. Here's to Dick!

Detroit did the unthinkable last year going 0-16. Could the Bills possibly be headed there as well? I think they definitely have the talent on the field to win some games, but with what's on the sidelines and in the booth, I think they have a decent shot at being the next 0-16 NFL franchise.

I don't think its possible.

Trentative will not remain healthy all year. He'll get a boo boo at some point, and miss a couple of games. Fitzy will come in and beat another POS team for at least one win.

When that does happen, could be the start of the next QB controversy in Buffalo.

I don't think its possible.

Trentative will not remain healthy all year. He'll get a boo boo at some point, and miss a couple of games. Fitzy will come in and beat another POS team for at least one win.

When that does happen, could be the start of the next QB controversy in Buffalo.

Buffalo doesn't usually have QB controversies. I can't remember any.

[/quote

Statistically unlikley but if they lose to Tampa Bay in week two I think only the Browns stand in their way to immortatlity....

No...it would be our luck that DJ goes 8-8, RW sees it as a major improvement and brings the sordid bunch back with big fat raises and new long term contracts.

As bad as the Bills looked yesterday, they are not a bottom-feeder team like the Lions. They are always in games and always seem to hit around 5-8 wins. In other words, the Bills aren't terrible; they're just medicore. I'd expect more of the same.