Offense is Turk's fault & DJ for hiring him

Chuckknox

Stop blaming the coaches and blame the real culprit - Trent Edwards. Until he gets the balls to throw more balls into tight coverage and attempt to get the ball down the field to the WR then we will always struggle. Trent plays too safe and if if his initial read isn't open then he checks it down way too often. Even though Fitzpatrick is playing against 2nd/3rd stringers, at least he attempts to throw the ball to WR over 10 yards downfield. The biggest thing about having T.O. back is that Trent will probably try to force the ball to him which would actually be a good thing until defenses adjust.

The only thing I can fault the coaching staff for is calling shotgun plays deep inside the opponents 20 on early downs - it seems to always leads to something bad! Sack, fumble, INT was Trent's tendancy last year on similar plays as the defense doesn't respect the run and they know that Trent will check the ball down so they jump every route; either he throws the pick or he holds the ball, gets smashed and fumbles.

Turk's fault completely, he has to get another QB in then. He can blame the QB, just replace him - NOW. DJ & Turks' fault - THEY BOTH THINK THAT TRENT is the future, they had chances in the off season to add QB or draft one.

They must speak up to management or it is ONLY their fault. Trent is doing the best he is capable of, it's just not enough.

Maybe there is nothing open (in Trent's view) , BUT check downs. Maybe the other routes seem to be covered way to closely for Trent to force it in there.

If TO makes a difference early, they better lock him up to longer contract asap.

Enough of the Turk!! Time to have some else call plays - even DJ

"What?? WE all LOVE Turk and his great offensive gameplanning!!"

Regards,

The other 31 NFL Head coaches and their Defensive Coordinators

"What?? WE all LOVE Turk and his great offensive gameplanning!!"

Regards,

The other 31 NFL Head coaches and their Defensive Coordinators

It's hard to know what the game plan really is, since Check down Trent and his happy feet seems to do his own thing. I'm hoping he is just saving it all for the regular season.

This whole so-called coaching staff will stay this season, no matter what. RW is NOT going to make any changes before the end of the season.

We might as well get used to it and spend time guessing who the new HC will be instead of ripping the coaching staff a new one every game.

Not that I'm going to stop ripping them new ones......

It's the O line. A poor one ruined JP's career.

Another poor one is about to ruin TE's career.

Thanks so much for simplifying things.

And to think all along I thought that JP Losman sucked because he took too many sacks, made regularly horrible throws, only looked for the deep ball, locked on Evans, failed to read defenses and was just plain dumb.

Also I was thinking that maybe Trent sucked because he also failed to read defenses, held the ball too long, checked down when there were wide open receivers (that's the O line's fault right?), fumbled when hit, called horrible plays in the no-huddle and was just plain dumb.

Thanks so much for clarifying.

There is a lot of blame to go around, and I think Turk is part of the problem. What do you expect from an OC who had never been an OC before? The Bills do this all the time, and it never works out. Sprinkle in a terrible o-line and a qb who does not throw down the field and you have a disaster on offense.

Thanks so much for simplifying things.

And to think all along I thought that JP Losman sucked because he took too many sacks, made regularly horrible throws, only looked for the deep ball, locked on Evans, failed to read defenses and was just plain dumb.

Also I was thinking that maybe Trent sucked because he also failed to read defenses, held the ball too long, checked down when there were wide open receivers (that's the O line's fault right?), fumbled when hit, called horrible plays in the no-huddle and was just plain dumb.

Thanks so much for clarifying.

Coach Mularkey ? You are such a kidder !