Official Trent Edwards Excuse Thread...

Alphadawg7

Guest dog14787
You might have a leg to stand on here if Trent had EVER looked good. Last year, our O Line gave him all kinds of time in the second half of the year and he still stunk.

Also, if you think our O Line is the reason Trent has stunk in pre season then you are not paying attention and clearly dont know what a QB should like in the pocket...

Hmmm, odd ,against lesser Defenses seemed like TE looked fine when his O-line wasn't crashing and burning around him.

TE looked like pathetic last night, but so did the O-line and the whole Offense for that matter. The Steelers WR made plays, sometime in double coverage our WR's got pushed around like kids the way they always do and the same with our dumb arss TE ,Shouman who has no reason based on his performance to be holding his position over a player like Jonathan Stupar.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, odd ,against lesser Defenses seemed like TE looked fine when his O-line wasn't crashing and burning around him.

TE looked like pathetic last night, but so did the O-line and the whole Offense for that matter. The Steelers WR made plays, sometime in double coverage our WR's got pushed around like kids the way they always do and the same with our dumb arss TE ,Shouman who has no reason based on his performance to be holding his position over a player like Jonathan Stupar.

LMAO at that! "Against lesser defenses" he looks good...hahahahaha, seriouisly that is your defense of Trent? Someone call the League office real fast and convince them to let us play the worst D's in the leage so Trent can have an average career.

Think about this for a second...

How many games does Trent have more than 1 TD? 3

How many games has Trent passed for 300 yards? 0

How often does Trent pass for LESS than 200 yards? 50% of the time

What did Trent have more of last year, TD's or Turnovers? Turnovers

In 2 years how many TD's does Trent have? 18

So I guess those questions indicate only one thing...we apparently arent playing the "lesser defenses" often enough for Trent to have more average games...LMAO at that defense...I mean I literally laughed out loud...best excuse so far and my new favorite...

in case you missed last nights game, the o line gave trent plenty of protection

I never asked anyone to share my opinion of TE, some posters are claiming TE doesn't or can't win ball games and I showed them he can and just as good as some of the better QB's in the league with a far worse supporting cast then most.

Put TE with the Steelers or Patriots and in my opinion he takes them to the playoffs. Some of you folks seem bound and determined our starting QB is not worthy of being a starting QB in the league yet the consensus is throughout the league he can be a good starting QB. I'll take coaches and players ( past and present) opinions over a couple of fruit cakes any day. Especially when I see his potential myself.

Come on

Put TE with the Steelers or Patriots and in my opinion he takes them to the playoffs. Some of you folks seem bound and determined our starting QB is not worthy of being a starting QB in the league yet the consensus is throughout the league he can be a good starting QB. I'll take coaches and players ( past and present) opinions over a couple of fruit cakes any day. Especially when I see his potential myself.

Seriously? What are you, Trent's brother or something?