Lynch/Nelson on Ustream now

FluffHead

sorry dean my bad, but this subject needs its own thread..they're droppin juicy bits of info

I'm pretty sure this is a violation of the board rules.

No reason you couldn't bump up the old thread.

It's the EXACT same subject.

It's a new night. I think if they are going to stream every night, having a new post every night would be over kill. But when I first saw this thread, I figured someone was talking about the stream that was on last night. Then I saw there was only 3 replies, so I realized it was a new thread and apparently they are going to be doing this quite often.

Anyway, bitching about it doesn't really do any good.

for all you east coasters that are dumb thats not weed its a black n mild popular in ca and can be bought at any 7 eleven or cirkle k :thumbsup: don't get him suspended for more games with dum comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh, we have those on the east coast, too...... I smoked one in like '96, so uh, ya, not west coast material really, try again though.... :thumbsup:

for all you east coasters that are dumb thats not weed its a black n mild popular in ca and can be bought at any 7 eleven or cirkle k :thumbsup: don't get him suspended for more games with dum comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, do you think Black n Milds are only available on the West Coast, or do you think East Coast people are dumb?

I know guys that roll blunts from them, too.

But, at, least, we, know, how, to, spell, and, use, punctuation, marks, when, we, type!!!!!!!!!!