Ellison

he made plays in green bay. he made the stop on the 4th and 1 and many other plays. i'd still like to see Nic Harris start over him, but he did make plays. i like to give credit where credit is due.

McCargo made some plays too, albeit with the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th team. He still made plays.

he made plays in green bay. he made the stop on the 4th and 1 and many other plays. i'd still like to see Nic Harris start over him, but he did make plays. i like to give credit where credit is due.

I give current contract obligations due where current contract obligations are due. :rolleyes:

Sorry, don't mean to be a wise guy - but it's fact that when the final cuts come, monies owed counts in the decisions. So Ellison may end up on the roster because of the $$$ aspect, if he has contract dough due if they axe him.

golden child freddie jackson fumbled. does he take any crap? no. everyone says ellison should sit, but he made a huge stop on 4th and 1. at least be consistent with criticism. thats all i'm saying.

peoples just screwin wit you MavBav.

that plus we hates Ellison :rolleyes:

Why did they not keep Takeo Spikes. Friggin $$$$ of course. Could use him

Because he's a slow, over the hill OLB turned middle LBer in a 3-4 defense.

I loved TKO...as much as any LBer the Bills ever had, but he couldn't play outside LB in a 4-3 cover defense to save his life at this point.

Because he's a slow, over the hill OLB turned middle LBer in a 3-4 defense.

I loved TKO...as much as any LBer the Bills ever had, but he couldn't play outside LB in a 4-3 cover defense to save his life at this point.

Yeah - he was a real piece of washed-up junk when he left BUF and their spiff defense... :rolleyes:

http://www.nfl.com/players/takeospikes/profile?id=SPI270805

McCargo made some plays too, albeit with the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th team. He still made plays.

It is not Ellisons fault that he has started the last 3 years despite being an obvious back-up, undersized linebacker who should be concentrating on special teams.

Again, its on the coaches and the FO that leave him there.

To be clear, I'm not being argumentative here, but what "other plays" did he make? He made a hell of a play on that 4th and 1 but other than that, I don't remember seeing him much. Now Nic Harris seemed to be in or near every play. I constantly saw #54 on the screen. I thought that was a good sign considering he's a rookie. Here's hoping he start soon.