Bye Bye Schoebel and Kelsay

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats right I said it! Schoebel is gone and so is kelsay. Denney stays due to Special Teams. Ok everyone blast me now. In a few weeks I will say I told you so. And in week 5 jauron will be gone too.

Schobel will stay and will pick up his play after pre-season is over. Vets mainly try to stay healthy through preseason.

Kelsay is already on the hot seat, and so is Jauron, but I don't think that Ralph will fire anyone mid-season. We will have a full season of either Jauron and staff turning things around, or painfully repeating his current resume.

Schobel will stay and will pick up his play after pre-season is over. Vets mainly try to stay healthy through preseason.

Kelsay is already on the hot seat, and so is Jauron, but I don't think that Ralph will fire anyone mid-season. We will have a full season of either Jauron and staff turning things around, or painfully repeating his current resume.

Ralph fired mid season before...remember getting Levy? Schoebel doesnt look like he is in good form at all.

Schobel looked mediocre last night but I think he may be helped when they start running stunts instead of him going face up on the LT. Let's hope Maybin adds something. GB ran right at Kelsay multiple times.

I must have missed those, but perhaps Schobel has lost his burst for good.

I was hoping that he had 2-3 more years of gas in the tank.

I think he really lost his first step, and you would think at 243 he would be a little quicker. He also gets pushed 5-7 yards back behind the QB.

I think he really lost his first step, and you would think at 243 he would be a little quicker. He also gets pushed 5-7 yards back behind the QB.

Crappers.

Let us all pray that Maybin fires up his competitve spirit more than the stiff competition from Kelsay and Denney.

Thats right I said it! Schoebel is gone and so is kelsay. Denney stays due to Special Teams. Ok everyone blast me now. In a few weeks I will say I told you so. And in week 5 jauron will be gone too.

I would be utterly stunned if Schobel was canned. As for Jauron, I'd throw a party. Literally.

No I said Kelsay would not make the team before the draft. If Ellis and Bryant make the team it would be a smart football move. As for Juron. I think this team is not going to be too bad.

Crappers.

Let us all pray that Maybin fires up his competitve spirit more than the stiff competition from Kelsay and Denney.

Even if Maybin steps up and is lights out the best DE on this team by week 1 I guarantee you that he will not get the starters role. Dick Jauron shows much preference towards veterans, hence his absolute love affair with Anthony Thomas whom I'm pretty sure I saw rifling through my neighbors recycle bin this morning.

Time for a purge at One Bills Drive. Empty house, pay Bill Cowher 30 million to come in and truly rebuild.

Even if Maybin steps up and is lights out the best DE on this team by week 1 I guarantee you that he will not get the starters role. Dick Jauron shows much preference towards veterans, hence his absolute love affair with Anthony Thomas whom I'm pretty sure I saw rifling through my neighbors recycle bin this morning.

Time for a purge at One Bills Drive. Empty house, pay Bill Cowher 30 million to come in and truly rebuild.

The entire thing made me laugh.

Ralph fired mid season before...remember getting Levy? Schoebel doesnt look like he is in good form at all.

that was what, 23 years ago and before coaches made the kind of money they make now....Ralph would rather keep DJ or any other coach then fire them and still have to pay them as well as their replacement

its not going to happen

:worthy:

He was finished about two years ago.