Anyone know where I can find a bigger copy of this

Mike32282

I'm just happy he made it back across Abbott Road from the WGR tent. He had me worried there for a sec..... :lol:

111905[/snapback]

OK, here's the story.

I cracked my 1st LaBatts at a little after 8AM. Then I did a shot from the bowling ball at Kenny's Pinto (as I was finishing my 2nd Blue) since the line is shorter at 9:30. :(

But I did not drink during the game at all, and only had one to finish the day at about 5PM. I stagger pretty good. :D

Closer to truth than fiction.  :(

111960[/snapback]

I'll go along with that. :D

Not much to tell, Jay. We cut in during a commercial break; "theesir" had a lot of questions he wanted to ask, Rock got in a plug (or two or five :lol: ) for his Today in Bills History pages, and then they had to get ready to go back on the air.

Thinking we should get together a return trip down thataway before the next game - far as I know, Cindy still has his TBD shirt. (She was thisclose to mailing it off to Empire last week.....) So we could take that over and give it to him, and if anybody wants to try the "name game" again, they can do that too.

I'll go along with that. :D

Not much to tell, Jay. We cut in during a commercial break; "theesir" had a lot of questions he wanted to ask, Rock got in a plug (or two or five :lol: ) for his Today in Bills History pages, and then they had to get ready to go back on the air.

111998[/snapback]

I knew we talked about something. Thanks for clearing that up. :(

I knew we talked about something. Thanks for clearing that up.  :(

112006[/snapback]

You probably don't remember me patting you on the shoulder and telling Howard "he's not normally like this, he's just a little bit drunk today.....", either, do you? :D

You haven't really posted about your meeting with Howard...

111908[/snapback]

One thing from our talking to Howard, we asked him about Neil McManus and what he was going to do. Howard told us that he was offered a job at WGR, but he turned it down and has decided to get out of the business all together.

So hopefully things will work out fo rhim whatever he decides to do...

By the way, Rockpile was taking pictures of Lori coming and in and out of a porta john. He said the photos would be up this week. :D

One thing from our talking to Howard, we asked him about Neil McManus and what he was going to do. Howard told us that he was offered a job at WGR, but he turned it down and has decided to get out of the business all together.

So hopefully things will work out fo rhim whatever he decides to do...

By the way, Rockpile was taking pictures of Lori coming and in and out of a porta john. He said the photos would be up this week.  :P

112130[/snapback]

Considering the stress those guys were under for the last couple of years - waiting for the axe to drop on WNSA, then scrambling to keep S&B/Simoncast afloat as long as they did - I guess it's a wonder they ALL didn't decide to take a long, long vacation from the business. Tough way to make a living.

And Rock? You're in deep, deep trouble if you post that picture. Just so you know. :D

I may be a lot of things... but stooopid is not one of them!  :)

PM me your e-mail address.  :D

112622[/snapback]

Stoopid.... hmmmm u dranks shots from the bowling ball... I did that once and felt pretty stoopid when I could't stop it falling holes up and had to keep drinking. Damn that 'special' shot.....

then again rock - your immense.....experience....probably tells you how to drop that ball right.

or was i being hazed???? :P

Stoopid.... hmmmm u dranks shots from the bowling ball... I did that once and felt pretty stoopid when I could't stop it falling holes up and had to keep drinking. Damn that 'special' shot.....

then again rock - your immense.....experience....probably tells you how to drop that ball right.

or was i being hazed????  :doh:

112626[/snapback]

Actually, I dropped it and it rolled, but they had not yet set up the penalty shots, so I was spared. :blink:

Actually I got a cherry too because this was my first time. :doh: I think my reputation is bigger than my "experience" . ;)