Bills go up Against Injured Chicago Defense

Tonight's game has three Bear's defensive secondary starters missing in action as well as all pro DT Tommie Harris. This is a chance to take some risks and develop the passing offense. Oh yeah, winning the game might not be so bad either.

Tonight's game has three Bear's defensive secondary starters missing in action as well as all pro DT Tommie Harris. This is a chance to take some risks and develop the passing offense. Oh yeah, winning the game might not be so bad either.

Why, that Rusty Jones should be fired as strength and conditioning coach immediately! No excuse for all those injuries except that they all reported in lousy physical shape.

GO BILLS!!!

Why, that Rusty Jones should be fired as strength and conditioning coach immediately! No excuse for all those injuries except that they all reported in lousy physical shape.

GO BILLS!!!

Rusty's track record for preventing injury in camp is not that great- the Bears were plagued with one thing or another the past three years. Last year it was hamstrings.

His strength is nutrition and proper strength and body size / proportions for a given position. Rusty is great at that.

Rusty's track record for preventing injury in camp is not that great- the Bears were plagued with one thing or another the past three years. Last year it was hamstrings.

His strength is nutrition and proper strength and body size / proportions for a given position. Rusty is great at that.

I'm with you all the way here. My post was a sarcstic response to those that have called for Allaire to be let go given the spate of injuries over the last few years. Some would have us believe there is a causal effect between his methods and the injuries.

GO BILLS!!!

coming out healthy is the most important thing not winning the game

In the preseason that is. I wish DJ would understand that winning the real games IS the most important thing, trying hard and enjoying playing together is as irrelevant as the weather.

Nah, it's all about Xavier Omon and the long schnaaappers.

I could care less about a win. We've already bandied about those great preseason teams like the Lions, and back in the day, the Jets. I just want to see the o-line develop, see Levitre playing lower and working on his leverage, and get everyone out healthy.