Billistic

A) Wilfork

B) Seymour

C) Pierre Woods

D) Derrick Burgess

E) Jerod Mayo

F) Adalius Thomas

G) other (name him)

I'm guessing about 4-5 sacks, and that their right side will do the most damage. I think Seymour and Thomas get some, but it's pretty much up for grabs.

A) Wilfork

B) Seymour

C) Pierre Woods

D) Derrick Burgess

E) Jerod Mayo

F) Adalius Thomas

G) other (name him)

I'm guessing about 4-5 sacks, and that their right side will do the most damage. I think Seymour and Thomas get some, but it's pretty much up for grabs.

That's 'Patriot*'. The asterisk makes all the difference in the world. Please correct your title or mods delete due to failure to follow proper board procedures.

Think positively, Skippy. Zero.

That's 'Patriot*'. The asterisk makes all the difference in the world. Please correct your title or mods delete due to failure to follow proper board procedures.

Think positively, Skippy. Zero.

Hope you're right, but you're not.

Thanks for telling me what to think, Flippy.

A) Wilfork

B) Seymour

C) Pierre Woods

D) Derrick Burgess

E) Jerod Mayo

F) Adalius Thomas

G) other (name him)

I think the Bills will give up about 2-3 sacks. Now I think the Bills are going to be passing a lot on Monday night so its not going to be that bad in that context. I feel that the no huddle will shield the Bills o-line from giving up too many sacks. So while the total number will be 2-3 the number of sacks per drop back will be low like I said due to the high volume of pass plays.

I think we will be surprised by the offensive line play in pass protection (I don't think against a good team they will run block well) but they will hold up and protect Trent fairly well.

Hope you're right, but you're not.

Thanks for telling me what to think, Flippy.

Wasn't telling you what or how to think...just having a little fun. Lighten up, Francis. Oops! Was I telling you what to do again? Sorry.

BTW, how can I be wrong if the game hasn't been played yet? Do I realistically think that a revamped O-line won't surrender at least one sack? No. But until the Pats* get one, I can't be wrong. Even a "chronic buzz-off" like yourself should understand that (and, no, that's not an insult. Based upon your avatar, I'd hope that you'd get that old SNL reference).

'How much time will Tom Bundchen* spend lying on his back, gazing up at the stars, wondering WTF just hit him*?'

BTW, which of the Bills fearsome foursome is going to take Brady down? Or is Pee Wee Frewell going to "bring" the awesome LBs and CBs?