Going back to Buffalo for the Saints game

kenny3000

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know what you are expecting. It is a friggin sunday night, & before you start making fun of buffalo's bar scene/night life, my guess is if you go to 99% of cities bar districts on sunday nights, they are probably dead also.

I'm not expecting much, just looking for someplace or area that has the highest chance of running into attractive girls. And your guess would be dead wrong in New York, Chicago, Philly, Miami, LA, San Fran, Atlanta, New Orleans, Asheville, etc. I'm not expecting the Sunday night in Buffalo to be on par with any of those cities but to expect something going on shouldn't be such a crazy idea.

Don't listen to these guys Kenny, there are plenty of smokin' girls in Buffalo...you just need to know where to look.

That said, Sunday night will be tough, but Coles and JP Bullfeathers are your best bet on Elmwood. However, IMO the best option is Allentown--I would check out Sample, Hardware, Mother's, and Colter Bay, always a good range of females, but be prepared to buy plenty of drinks...Buffalo women don't often come cheap.

Thank you, that's what I like to hear. It's not all gloom and doom up in B-lo. I will definitely hit up those bars. Thanks again for the recommendations. Much appreciated!

I'm not expecting much, just looking for someplace or area that has the highest chance of running into attractive girls. And your guess would be dead wrong in New York, Chicago, Philly, Miami, LA, San Fran, Atlanta, New Orleans, Asheville, etc. I'm not expecting the Sunday night in Buffalo to be on par with any of those cities but to expect something going on shouldn't be such a crazy idea.

& those cities outside of nashville are all top notch cities. Go to any other NFL city not mentioned above & I bet there sunday night bar scene is pretty dead also. Your better off hitting the bar scene hard friday & saturday night where the chip strip & Elmwood will be rocking & then just to go to a sports bar sunday night to watch the 8:30 game. Relax, get a few pitchers, get some wings & put some money on the 8:00 game. Sounds to me like a perfect ending to a fun weekend.