New Throwback-style jersey for next year

PISSCHUNK

I respectfully disagree with you...

Have you *seen* those new Bengals unis???

:) Now I may have to change it to third ugliest, behind Cincy and Seattle, which are both MUCH worse than ours.

I just wish we went with the classy retro look, say from around 1973.

:)  Now I may have to change it to third ugliest, behind Cincy and Seattle, which are both MUCH worse than ours.

I just wish we went with the classy retro look, say from around 1973.

111194[/snapback]

You guys have been watching too much queer eye for the straight guy. The Bills home and away uniforms look cool to me.

You guys have been watching too much queer eye for the straight guy. The Bills home and away uniforms look cool to me.

You know what they say about opinions.... :)

Seriously, I guess its just a matter of personal taste. You like them, I think they look retarded. Too trendy of a design.

Of course I also like classic unis like the Yankees, Red Sox, Tigers and Cardinals in baseball, and the New Jersey teams, Bears and Packers in football. So it is subjective.

what ever they are I'm sure they will be cool. The Bills never had a bad jersey. I hope they go for the 60's jerseys, its hasnt been long enough to call the old ones retro.

Hey atleast they wont be Powder Blue!

Boomers favorite!

Note Boomer said we are starting the circle the wagons, I think next week if we win, we'll get the ever familiar "Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills".

Havent heard that in a long time.

OUT

There is nothing wrong with our uniforms now.  Our old ones were plain and boring.

People need to learn to accept change.

110826[/snapback]

i prefer the old ones..but the new ones are not the worst. i was happy when they unveiled the new ones because i was afarid they would eff it up as bad as they did the sabres.