For all those people who wanted

Thank god we don't have Andre Smith because the Bengles are far from signing him. He wants 7 million dollars more then there affording him according to ESPN.

At least were getting close to signing Maybin

:thumbsup: Dude, it's not like Smith was available at 11.

We'll just have to see. Right now Maybin is no more an effective part of the Bills team than I am. He ain't shyt til he suits up and shows us something. Our second and third round choices as of this minute are better than he is. he ain't even Walt Patulski as of now.

Thank god we don't have Andre Smith because the Bengles are far from signing him. He wants 7 million dollars more then there affording him according to ESPN.

According to the n'paper today, the B'gals haven't called Smith's agent since last week Monday.

Brown having to fork out #6 money...hilarious. :thumbsup:

Here's a You Tube ditty. NSFW - rude music lyrics.

Makes one feel better about Ralph&Co....

P.S. Mike Brown pays himself a $1,000,000 salary to act as GM. He also pays himself for being President. And of course pockets team profits.

At least were getting close to signing Maybin

So what?

3 years from now if Smith is a pro-bowl LT does it really matter?

there you go

link

It brings into question the credibility of this site.

I'm not at all familiar with Pro Football Central and give the report no credence. I'm hopeful but until a more credible news outlet breaks this, I do not trust this report.

Pro Football Central is NOT a reliable site.

They're the same guys who spread that wildly inaccurate John Henderson to the Bills rumor awhile back, they never get any "scoops"...it's all just informed guessing and scouring KFFL for the latest news updates to create the illusion they are breaking news.