Calm down, everybody.

Jesus H Christ on a stick, a lot of posters on this board need to take a chill pill. As much as I missed Bills football, it's clear that some folks around here simply missed complaining about Bills football. It's the preseason, we could lose each game 100-0 and it wouldn't mean anything until 8:00 on September 14th.

I get frustrated too, but how are you going to survive the regular season if you're having an aneurysm over week 1 of the preseason?

Well...god gave you the stone tablets, Bills-Moses, so tell us how to behave righteously...

Jesus H Christ on a stick, a lot of posters on this board need to take a chill pill. As much as I missed Bills football, it's clear that some folks around here simply missed complaining about Bills football. It's the preseason, we could lose each game 100-0 and it wouldn't mean anything until 8:00 on September 14th.

I get frustrated too, but how are you going to survive the regular season if you're having an aneurysm over week 1 of the preseason?

Preaching to the choir, Sage.

At least this band of idiots hasn't limited themselves to bashing only the Bills, based on preseason action. Many of the Norman Einsteins here have written off several players, and even teams, based on their first preseason game. The fun never stops here at TBD/TSW.

Preaching to the choir, Sage.

At least this band of idiots hasn't limited themselves to bashing only the Bills, based on preseason action. Many of the Norman Einsteins here have written off several players, and even teams, based on their first preseason game. The fun never stops here at TBD/TSW.

Norman Einstein, meet Marilyn Monroe.

I have looked but cannot find a post started today by someone on post 3, proclaiming Jauron the worst coach on the planet, and the Front Office is the worst in football.

I have always loved how 15 year old boys think they are the first ever to have thought of something.