Kick and Punt Returners

I know it was just a preseason game but they were pitiful last night. Apparently Dick said Rhodes was scheduled to return kicks but he had a sore knee. Im glad we saw what Bruce and CJ could do but i wish we could have seen Cary Harris or Ellis Lankster. I dont even know if they return kicks or punts

Who would you have liked to see?

I know it was just a preseason game but they were pitiful last night. Apparently Dick said Rhodes was scheduled to return kicks but he had a sore knee. Im glad we saw what Bruce and CJ could do but i wish we could have seen Cary Harris or Ellis Lankster. I dont even know if they return kicks or punts

Who would you have liked to see?

Well, Rhodes and Jackson would be who I would have back there on kickoffs, but there's no reason to risk injury to guys like that in the preseason. Personally, I would have liked to see Lankster back there with a guy like Justin Jenkins or Felton Huggins to see where else they could possibly contribute on this team and special teams.

Well, Rhodes and Jackson would be who I would have back there on kickoffs, but there's no reason to risk injury to guys like that in the preseason. Personally, I would have liked to see Lankster back there with a guy like Justin Jenkins or Felton Huggins to see where else they could possibly contribute on this team and special teams.

Since your a WVU fan did Lankster Return Kicks in College?

Since your a WVU fan did Lankster Return Kicks in College?

Yes...he's not that great at them...but he wasn't very good at CB in college either and he's playing much better in Buffalo so far so who knows