Two things Ralph has that Jerry Jones does not

Speaking as a transplanted WNY'er who has lived among Cowboy fans for the past 7 years, I can list two things Ralph has that Jerry Jones does not:

1) Thousands of appreciative fans who have seen their owner consistently put loyalty over profit;

2) A yellow jacket

Cheers to you Mr. Wilson - enjoy your time in the spotlight!

:lol:

I hate Jerry Jones as much as the next red blooded American, but the guy is gonna be in the hall of fame AND he has 3 super bowl rings (and unfortunately will probably have more by the time he retires) He's head and shoulders a better football man than Ralph, maybe Ralph has a heart of gold or whatever you want to think, but if I had to choose I'd take Jones everytime over Ralph, because winning matters

I hate Jerry Jones as much as the next red blooded American, but the guy is gonna be in the hall of fame AND he has 3 super bowl rings (and unfortunately will probably have more by the time he retires) He's head and shoulders a better football man than Ralph, maybe Ralph has a heart of gold or whatever you want to think, but if I had to choose I'd take Jones everytime over Ralph, because winning matters

if jones keeps trading for players like roy williams and signing players like pacman jones he ain't winning many more playoff games or super bowls...

Guest dog14787
3 Things Jerry Jones has that Ralph does not...

2 of which were at Ralph's expense

:lol:

You horrible toad, why did you have to remind us :lol:

He's head and shoulders a better football man than Ralph, maybe Ralph has a heart of gold or whatever you want to think, but if I had to choose I'd take Jones everytime over Ralph, because winning matters

Really? Jones has virtually limitless resources, which he is not afraid to spend, yet has not won a playoff game since 1996. So who is better? Ralph who operates on a lower budget, last having won a playoff game in 1995, or Jones, spending as much money as he wants, last winning a playoff game in 1996? If anything, your case got weaker since Jones has not done much of anything since 1996...

Guest dog14787
My urine is 20 proof

The Hypnotoad is not horrible. He is glorious and mighty. All Glory to the Hypnotoad :lol:

toad is highly toxic and is probably filled with LSD, Plus, he speaks with a Jerry Jones forked tongue that just wants to slither back into T.O.'s corner and recapture poor T.O.

toad is like poisoned milk in our Flutie Flakes, down with the nasty toad before we are all hypnotized into thinking Jerry Jones should rule the world :lol:

Yeah, because Jerry would have bailed your team out. Wasted words in all likelihood as you probably weren't a *Pats fan then. Good to know though that winning is all that matters to you, since the apple rarely falls far from the tree.

Jones owes it all to Jimmy Johnson and the Herschel Walker trade. And to their credit, at least the Cowboys' 3 rings aren't tainted.

Jones owes it all to Jimmy Johnson and the Herschel Walker trade. And to their credit, at least the Cowboys' 3 rings aren't tainted.

The Hershel Walker trade is at least debatable (nice depth though), but sadly the Jimmy Johnson bit isn't. !@#$ing Helmet-Haired bastard!

The Hershel Walker trade is at least debatable (nice depth though), but sadly the Jimmy Johnson bit isn't. !@#$ing Helmet-Haired bastard!

Eh? The HW trade netted the Cowboys 3-1st and 3-2nd rounders, to go with the Cowboys' 1st overall picks in successive years (1989 and 1990).

Yeah the all time rushing leader in Emmitt Smith, a decent #2 WR in Alvin Harper, and a pro bowl DB in Darren Woodson....plus a bunch of other players. Makes some nice depth

Eh? The HW trade netted the Cowboys 3-1st and 3-2nd rounders, to go with the Cowboys' 1st overall picks in successive years (1989 and 1990).

I said debatable. All the picks in the world do nothing if Skooby is the GM. Jimmy Johnson negotiated the deal and parleyed the extra picks into even more picks. Yhay would make him more important than the actual trade, at least in my eyes. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Yeah the all time rushing leader in Emmitt Smith, a decent #2 WR in Alvin Harper, and a pro bowl DB in Darren Woodson....plus a bunch of other players. Makes some nice depth

They had to move up to draft Emmitt. Wonder whose idea that was? Whose idea was it to trade Walker? Alvin Harper~Jake Reed. I grant you Woodson.

I think I didn't explain well enough, it is debatable who had the bigger impact. The Walker trade is still over valued IMO.

Jones won with a loaded team that was managed by Jimmy Johnson....Once Johnson left and the loaded team coasted to a win, I believe the # of playoff appearance for Cowboys and the Bills are the same...In fact the Bills had a better shot at the superbowl the year of the Home Run Throwback.

I don't think anyone deserves the credit for Dallas' three superbowl victories under JJ more than the Vikings who were on the losing end of one of if not the most one sided trades in league history. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_did_the_Dal...Herschel_Walker. Sorry I tried to provide a link, but this deal was sick as the cowboys got 5 starters, 3 1st rounders, 2 second rounders a 3rd, and a 6th. The vikes got a ton of potential and very little developement from Walker.