07 pats vs 09 bills....

actually to was the proper word, not too.... idiot

let me show u

the guy is to dumb too

the guy is to dumb to play qb..............................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

You were trying to say the guy is too dumb (too as in very) to play QB. You are too stupid to understand the difference between too & to, idiot.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 : besides, also <sell the house and furniture too>

2 a : to an excessive degree : excessively <too large a house for us> b : to such a degree as to be regrettable <this time he has gone too far> c : very <didn't seem too interested>

3 : so 2d <“I didn't do it.” “You did too.”>

here is the definiton idiot

actually its you are to stupid not too stupid. what a idiot

except that brady broke out in a statistical sense during his 3rd year when he threw for 4000 yds. the pats defense won that first sb, not brady. ummmm do u remember the first 6 games, edwards was playing better than any qb.... then he pounded the chiefs... bottom line edwards actually has a legitimate #1 reciever so we will see what happens...

owens is up there with moss

evans is waaayyyy better than stallworth and owens will open up the offense the way moss did for the pats and mostly welker...

btw losman didnt have success because he sucked, it had everything to do with him and nobody else. the guy is to dumb to play qb

hahahaha, thanks for showing how dumb your posts are...first 6 games...you mean the first 6 games where he was average at best? Games like the Raiders and Rams (two of the worst teams in football) were he struggled almost the whole game and had other players like K. Mitchell, Lynch, and ST bail us out to get the wins? You mean the first 6 games where he was passing for low yardage and 1 TD a game? Are those the 6 games you are referring to?

You obvioulsy look at record ONLY, probably dont even pay attention to the game when they are on, and have no idea how good or bad Trent did...

LMAO at these posts...he was good in one game, solid in another, and barely average or below average in the other 4...nothing about those 6 games qualifies as great. FYI, they were against the worst teams in the NFL on top of that...

LMAO still...I mean literally LMAO

You guys all act like Brady was some garbage heap qb before Moss came around. And that a decent wide receiver will turn Trent Edwards into a hall of famer. Brady was winning superbowls with offensive talent worse than Trent has had.

Yeah, but he had a HC that really knew how to CHEAT.

hahahaha, thanks for showing how dumb your posts are...first 6 games...you mean the first 6 games where he was average at best? Games like the Raiders and Rams (two of the worst teams in football) were he struggled almost the whole game and had other players like K. Mitchell, Lynch, and ST bail us out to get the wins? You mean the first 6 games where he was passing for low yardage and 1 TD a game? Are those the 6 games you are referring to?

You obvioulsy look at record ONLY, probably dont even pay attention to the game when they are on, and have no idea how good or bad Trent did...

LMAO at these posts...he was good in one game, solid in another, and barely average or below average in the other 4...nothing about those 6 games qualifies as great. FYI, they were against the worst teams in the NFL on top of that...

LMAO still...I mean literally LMAO

ummm look at his stats

the jags game and chargers games were great performances. the reason we won was because of trent

duh

I'd say Brady broke out his 2nd season when he won the Super Bowl in 2001. He passed for over 4000 yards in 2005, but yes, his year with Moss in 2007 is unparalleled.

What's missing in your comparison with the Owens effect is the O-line's effectiveness. The Bills success will always come back to that offensive line question mark this year. We can hope a little magic happens between T.O. and Trent. At the skill positions, we can match just about any NFL team, except for a still unproven QB.

The only reason that year is unparalleled is because none of the other great offenses in history deliberately tried to run up scores and the record books. Ironic how in the year that the offensive record books were rewritten it was indisputably defense that yielded a super bowl win. Ironic, but no fluke.

ummm look at his stats

the jags game and chargers games were great performances. the reason we won was because of trent

duh

First off, you said SIX great games, not TWO...guess math is too complicated for you, but lets look at his stats as you suggested in these two games...

JAX - 239 yards passing, 1 TD, 1 turnover...and he got the TD at the end of the game...not exactly a dominant performance...good comeback at the end, but wasnt doing anything impressive the rest of the game. High completion percentage though which is good, and why this is the game I said was above average even though it was against one of the worst teams in football last year.

SD - 261 yards passing, 1 TD, 0 turnovers...this is the game I said he played good and was on of his best games of the season...again though, not exactly dominant against the one of the WORST pass defending teams in the leage, but still a good outing where he looked good.

What about the other 4 games of your 6 game stretch of claiming he played great where he had just 3 TD's and 5 turnovers?

I just love how people see our 6-2 start and think he just played great...he was average at best in most games and a couple of solid games, and thats it...in our 6-2 start he had a total of 5 TD's and 6 turnovers, never passed for 300 yards, and never had a game where he threw for more than 1 TD...and in 3 of those games he had a passer rating under 82, including one under 70...

Not to mention it was all against the worst teams and Defenses in the league last year...and as the competition got stronger he got even worse as the season went on...

First off, you said SIX great games, not TWO...guess math is too complicated for you, but lets look at his stats as you suggested in these two games...

JAX - 239 yards passing, 1 TD, 1 turnover...and he got the TD at the end of the game...not exactly a dominant performance...good comeback at the end, but wasnt doing anything impressive the rest of the game. High completion percentage though which is good, and why this is the game I said was above average even though it was against one of the worst teams in football last year.

SD - 261 yards passing, 1 TD, 0 turnovers...this is the game I said he played good and was on of his best games of the season...again though, not exactly dominant against the one of the WORST pass defending teams in the leage, but still a good outing where he looked good.

What about the other 4 games of your 6 game stretch of claiming he played great where he had just 3 TD's and 5 turnovers?

I just love how people see our 6-2 start and think he just played great...he was average at best in most games and a couple of solid games, and thats it...in our 6-2 start he had a total of 5 TD's and 6 turnovers, never passed for 300 yards, and never had a game where he threw for more than 1 TD...and in 3 of those games he had a passer rating under 82, including one under 70...

Not to mention it was all against the worst teams and Defenses in the league last year...and as the competition got stronger he got even worse as the season went on...

After reading this i know u didnit watch any of the games. u r truly a losman homer, sry man..........