if you had to pick one game to go to but not an afc east opponet who w

Good question. I've always been partial to those old AFL rivalries so I always enjoy watching them play the Chargers, Chiefs, Broncos, and the hated Raiders. I just can't include the Titans in that group. They are so far removed from being the Oilers it's like they never existed in Houston.

GO BILLS!!!

Good question. I've always been partial to those old AFL rivalries so I always enjoy watching them play the Chargers, Chiefs, Broncos, and the hated Raiders. I just can't include the Titans in that group. They are so far removed from being the Oilers it's like they never existed in Houston.

GO BILLS!!!

Geeze - didn't the Oilers have some great teams?

Geeze - didn't the Oilers have some great teams?

Indeed! Especially during the Bum Phillips era. Loved to watch Campbell run and that D was very good. Of course the Moon era Oilers were talented but that R&S offense put a lot of pressure on their defense which, while decent, was not dominant. I gotta give a shout out to Curly Culp and Alvin Bethea as well. Good defenses when they played.

Never cared much for Dan Pastorini though.

GO BILLS!!!

January 3rd when peyton and the Horse comes to the Ralph... Can't wait to knock them off last game of the season, primetime, to get in the playoffs

Bought 12 tickets for that game BTW with 6 guys flying in from Indy for NYC/Niagara Falls/Bills new years weekend

Indeed! Especially during the Bum Phillips era. Loved to watch Campbell run and that D was very good. Of course the Moon era Oilers were talented but that R&S offense put a lot of pressure on their defense which, while decent, was not dominant. I gotta give a shout out to Curly Culp and Alvin Bethea as well. Good defenses when they played.

Never cared much for Dan Pastorini though.

GO BILLS!!!

I loved watching Dan Pastorini, he was a fun, exciting QB to watch play & in the off season he was into Drag Racing. :huh: