Why is Antonio Pierce any different than Lynch?

I believe he transported said gun across state lines to dispose of it if I'm not mistaken.

Or he drove Plax across state lines. Can't remember.

But it doesn't count for him, he plays for a large market.

That's where the bogus comes in!! They found Lynch's gun in the trunk of his car due to profiling by a cop. Lynch didn't have criminal intent in mind as where Pierce tampered with evidence. I don't have a problem with the commish handing down punishment, just be consistent with it.

That's where the bogus comes in!! They found Lynch's gun in the trunk of his car due to profiling by a cop. Lynch didn't have criminal intent in mind as where Pierce tampered with evidence. I don't have a problem with the commish handing down punishment, just be consistent with it.

WTF? The car didn't have plates on it! You people just spread garbage.

I'm pretty sure Pierce didn't have a hit and run last year. Also, he wasn't smoking pot. Also, he came clean fairly quickly, and his actions were somewhat understandable after a teammate shot himself in the leg.

Was Lynch leaving the scene of a hit and run understandable? Caveman don't not think that Pierce knew the gun was unregistered.

I don't have any reason to believe that he knew it was unregistered, but I don't really care either way. He was in shock after his friend shot himself in the leg. I hope Marshawn has learned his lesson.

And Marshawn wasn't in "shock" when he hit a young lady with his car??? Caveman, you're better than that!

Didn't Marshall get arrested for beating-up his girlfriend earlier this year, only to get NOTHING form Goodell after "letting him off the hook" last year?

Goodell specifically states that he was waiting for Marshall's case to go to court. Once that happens, I'm pretty sure he will be suspended.

Goodell specifically states that he was waiting for Marshall's case to go to court. Once that happens, I'm pretty sure he will be suspended.

If I'm not mistaken, Goodell already waved-off the arrest for beating up his girlfriend (and there was a police report stating that he was punching and kicking her) and is awaiting the case where he beat someone else up.