Okay, It's time to...

The Legions of Negative Nancy Posters are bad enough, but at least they're (for the most part) Bills Fans.

They want to see the Bills Win and express their frustrations with the long playoff drought by whining and bitching about anything and everything; they're annoying but (barely) tolerable.

But do we really have to put up with this latest invasion of Cheatriot* Fangirls and Outright Trolls?

I seriously doubt any other board would tolerate Billistic, Mr WEO, jws9999, 4th&1, Sparticus, and their ilk for more than a few posts, yet here they're allowed to hang around and be a$$holes seemingly forever.

WHY?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
The Legions of Negative Nancy Posters are bad enough, but at least they're (for the most part) Bills Fans.

They want to see the Bills Win and express their frustrations with the long playoff drought by whining and bitching about anything and everything; they're annoying but (barely) tolerable.

But do we really have to put up with this latest invasion of Cheatriot* Fangirls and Outright Trolls?

I seriously doubt any other board would tolerate Billistic, Mr WEO, jws9999, 4th&1, and their ilk for more than a few posts, yet here they're allowed to hang around and be a$$holes seemingly forever.

WHY?

I could be mistaken, but In my opinion it seems like the Mods have kicked it up a notch here lately.

Freedom of speech comes with a cost and there's only so much the Mods can do unless of course you want a forum that's so heavily censored, your thoughts and opinions are no longer even allowed for fear of offending someone else.

I seriously doubt any other board would tolerate Billistic, Mr WEO, jws9999, 4th&1, and their ilk for more than a few posts, yet here they're allowed to hang around and be a$$holes seemingly forever.

WHY?

probably because it's hard to argue with the truth

BTW, who said, "". . . .to announce that there must be no criticism of the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile but is morally treasonable to the American public." ?

Trolling is not an accepted form of criticism.

Trolling is not an accepted form of criticism.

Either coerce the site moderators to pervert their own TOS, so that they can ban me according to your whims, or grow up and deal with the fact that different minds perceive the same circumstances differently.

BTW, who said, "". . . .to announce that there must be no criticism of the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile but is morally treasonable to the American public." ?

I guessed it correctly, but Googled it to make sure. T.R. Read "Theodore Rex". Great biography.

But what the hell does that have to do with inane posts from Pats* fans? No one is criticizing the President in this thread. On the Fox News Network, on the other hand, they have people calling him a racist.

I guessed it correctly, but Googled it to make sure. T.R. Read "Theodore Rex". Great biography.

But what the hell does that have to do with inane posts from Pats* fans? No one is criticizing the President in this thread. On the Fox News Network, on the other hand, they have people calling him a racist.

Check out the thread originator's signature. Both ironic and hilarious in equal measure.

Either coerce the site moderators to pervert their own TOS, so that they can ban me according to your whims, or grow up and deal with the fact that different minds perceive the same circumstances differently.

I said nothing about banning you. If the mods want to, then so be it, but you can't deny that many of your posts are made for the purpose of inspiring angered responses, not logical debate.

I said nothing about banning you. If the mods want to, then so be it, but you can't deny that many of your posts are made for the purpose of inspiring angered responses, not logical debate.

I certainly deny your fatuous claim.

I will argue the football merits of my posts any time.

Many of "you guys", immediately stoop to name calling, in lieu of logic.

If that I'm not a "please" and "thank you" kind of poster irritates you, your problem.

I certainly deny your fatuous claim.

I will argue the football merits of my posts any time.

Many of "you guys", immediately stoop to name calling, in lieu of logic.

If that I'm not a "please" and "thank you" kind of poster irritates you, your problem.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=91639&hl=

Yes, that post was clearly designed to inspire healthy debate.