A few photos from Camp 8/1/09

Note on the first pic--hopefully we see ALOT of the offensive side of that pic this year (Evans beating a CB for the catch) and not so much of the defensive side (McKelvin getting beat by a WR for the catch)

But thanks for the pics, haven't made it to camp this year, work schedule has SUCKED. So how did Wood look?

You take the best pictures I've seen of our Bills.

Keep 'em coming. :thumbdown:

They are fantastic.

Mac you must have an autowinder to get those pics. Are they film or digital? I'm guessing film.

They are fantastic.

Mac you must have an autowinder to get those pics. Are they film or digital? I'm guessing film.

Thanks everyone. I'm using a digital camera. Canon 5D mark II. today used a 70-200 f2.8 lens. Not a lot of reach, so had to crop these from the originals. I'm not shooting in any type of burst mode, I'm following one player, and based on his reaction in the viewfinder I'm clipping off one photo trying to capture the ball just before landing in his hands. With lineman drills, I just try to time a collision.

Andy

Thanks everyone. I'm using a digital camera. Canon 5D mark II. today used a 70-200 f2.8 lens. Not a lot of reach, so had to crop these from the originals. I'm not shooting in any type of burst mode, I'm following one player, and based on his reaction in the viewfinder I'm clipping off one photo trying to capture the ball just before landing in his hands. With lineman drills, I just try to time a collision.

Andy

Thanks, I try to do the same thing but I'm not as good with the timing and my camera's cheaper. :thumbdown:

Your photos are fantastic!