In NE they said game may be over at halftime

Ray

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two problems here:  The Boston sports radio guys don't watch any games other than the Patriots, so they have no idea how other teams are playing.

They are also the biggest homers you will ever know, including that two-faced, hairy ape of a traitor named Fred Smerlas.

They're also idiots, and I don't mean Red Sox-like idiots.

OK, there are three problems  :D  But there is one simple fact: until the Bills can beat a quality opponent on the road, and until the Pats show that they will ever lose a game at home again, their fans have every right to be over-confident.

109532[/snapback]

I HATE Smerlas

It WILL be over at halftime. McGahee will have 200+ yards and 4 scores. Bills will be up at least 42-0 at the half.

109859[/snapback]

I know you guys are happy with MaGahee's numbers, but inorder for him to be over 200 yards he will need over 54 carries with his 3.7 average. If you look at the numbers, he is running like Antowain<SP> Smith. Smith last year had a 3.5 average, a long of 30, and 3 TD's. MaGahee has a 3.7 average, a long of 31, and 3 TD's. Now MaGahee's end of the year numbers will be better because he is getting the ball more, but I really can't see how anyone is thrilled with his peformance to date.

I know you guys are happy with MaGahee's numbers, but inorder for him to be over 200 yards he will need over 54 carries with his 3.7 average.  If you look at the numbers, he is running like Antowain<SP> Smith.  Smith last year had a 3.5 average, a long of 30, and 3 TD's.  MaGahee has a 3.7 average, a long of 31, and 3 TD's.  Now MaGahee's end of the year numbers will be better because he is getting the ball more, but I really can't see how anyone is thrilled with his peformance to date.

110320[/snapback]

Apparently you haven't been watching the games. McGahee's been averaging over 4 YPC during the critical parts of the games, i.e. when it's not a blowout (i.e. 2 TD lead) and the team isn't in run-only mode. Take a look at the stats from the 3 wins and you'll see that when the Bills were showing only running looks, the opponent knew that and was stacking the LOS, and McGahee didn't get a lot of yards.

Apparently you haven't been watching the games.  McGahee's been averaging over 4 YPC during the critical parts of the games, i.e. when it's not a blowout (i.e. 2 TD lead) and the team isn't in run-only mode.  Take a look at the stats from the 3 wins and you'll see that when the Bills were showing only running looks, the opponent knew that and was stacking the LOS, and McGahee didn't get a lot of yards.

110324[/snapback]

You are 100% correct, I haven't see any of the games. It's hard enough to see Pat's games down here, never mind any other AFCE games. I can only go by what the numbers tell me. I guess I'll see on Sunday. I have no problem admitting if I'm wrong.

We'll see how thrilled Pats' fans are with McGahee's numbers after the game. I'm fine with him gaining big yards and then when they have 9 in the box him earning only 2 yards to bring his ypc down. Go Go Buffalo!!!!!

How do they plan on stopping McGahee?  So far not one team in this league has been able to effectively shut him down.  NE can't count on Bledsoe !@#$ing up the game for us this time.

110401[/snapback]

I'm ready to bet on that. Are you?

Guest WILLIS 3.7 YPC LMFAO

this guy is averaging 3.7 ypc. thats garbage. DONT even give me that bs about,OHHHHH but but but he is averaging 5.0 ypc in the minutes between 4.00-8.00 of the 3rd quarter while the wind is blowing 15mph coming from the east blah blah blah. he is what he is,and thats a 3.7 ypc rusher. everybody hear wants to drop to there knees and pleasure this GIMP over his 3.7 average. whats even worse are the ppl that are in love with evans 2 catches a game average(even if 5 of them were from broken plays).

pats held the rams (ON TURF) in check,and the

bills are nowhere near there caliber o offense.

anyways,thanks for the laughs.i cannot WAIT to come hear and see all the negative talk by bills fans about there bills.no group of fans turn more quickly on there team.

LMFAO @ 3.7 YPC. ya belicheck is losing sleep over trying to figure out how to stop a guy averagig 3.7 ypc and a receiver(evans) averaging catches a game

this guy is averaging 3.7 ypc. thats garbage. DONT even give me that bs about,OHHHHH but but but he is averaging 5.0 ypc in the minutes between 4.00-8.00 of the 3rd quarter while the wind is blowing 15mph coming from the east blah blah blah. he is what he is,and thats a 3.7 ypc rusher. everybody hear wants to drop to there knees and pleasure this GIMP over his 3.7 average. whats even worse are the ppl that are in love with evans 2 catches a game average(even if 5 of them were from broken plays).

anyways,thanks for the laughs.i cannot WAIT to come hear and see all the negative talk by bills fans about there bills.no group of fans turn more quickly on there team.

LMFAO @ 3.7 YPC.  ya belicheck is losing sleep over trying to figure out how to stop a guy averagig 3.7 ypc and a receiver(evans) averaging  catches a game

110695[/snapback]

3.7 yards a carry behind the worse offense line in the league. But you are missing the obvious points. One, it keeps the ball out of bledsoe's hands. Second, when a running back carries for 40 times a game, it keeps the opposing QB (brady) off the field.

If it were up to me, I'd take Fred Smerlas' name off the wall at RWS. I can't stand the way he's pro-Buffalo on Buffalo/Rochester shows, then rips the Bills on WEEI. He's also a major G-O-P/Bush suck-up as well

But the biggest homer, douchebag, 300+ pound crybaby, a$$wipe on WEEI is Pete "The Meat" Sheppard. You can always count on "Meat" to predict a 60-point win for the Pats each week. (As a side note, Pete is also the show's resident betting "expert." You can make a fortune by betting AGAINST his picks! One of his "locks" is a guarenteed kiss of death for the team he picks.)

Listening to "The Big Show" is like watching SNL when the did "Bill Swersky's Superfans." Each guy is trying out-praise each other, find new ways to rave about the Pats, and give Belichick and Brady verbal knobjobs.

PTR

LMFAO @ 3.7 YPC.  ya belicheck is losing sleep over trying to figure out how to stop a guy averagig 3.7 ypc and a receiver(evans) averaging  catches a game

110695[/snapback]

Wow, the Rams, who lost to the DOLPHINS! Amazing stuff there. And holding Faulk to JUST 5.5 YPC (his highest rushing average against any team outside of Arizona this year, BTW) was incredible! Good thing for the Pats that Martz is the biggest putz in the NFL, and ran him just 12 times. And I HOPE Bellychick doesn't lose sleep wondering how Samuel (if he plays with him bum shoulder) and Troy Brown will cover Moulds and Evans, while his porous run defense will have to contend with McGahee and Henry.