Word on the street in Boston has Vick in town

I saw an article on PFT talking about this. I wonder if the radio station just blew it out of proportion or he is actually there. If he ends up a Patriot you cen bet even if he plays in 3 to 5 snaps a game Bellicheck will use him very well. It should be interesting.

"$20 says if he signs with the pats the "conditional reinstatement" (which could be anywhere from 0-6 games) will have him playing in the opener while Marshawn is out 2 games."

We better hope Marshawns appeal gets it down to 2 games. I have a feeling he might be stuck at 3.

Vick is a nice player, but I'd rather face the Patriots with Vick taking 5 or 6 snaps, rather than Brady taking all of them.

no chance Vick is a starting quarterback anywhere, when he does get signed by a team he will most likely play running back or wide receiver... its too large of a risk for any team to pay him to play and take the baggage that comes with him for a rusty quarterback that hasnt taken any snaps in a long time

no chance Vick is a starting quarterback anywhere, when he does get signed by a team he will most likely play running back or wide receiver... its too large of a risk for any team to pay him to play and take the baggage that comes with him for a rusty quarterback that hasnt taken any snaps in a long time

I could easily see Vick as the backup QB in New England. Their current situation leaves a lot to be desired if Brady's knee isn't fully repaired. He would, at the very least, add another dimension to their already potent offense and make them MUCH tougher to beat then O'Connell starting would.

i went to boston on tuesday for a red sox game. those people there are some real tools. their accent makes me want to puke. the only good thing about boston is the sexy girls. although that dirty accent is a real turn off. i could see these a$$holes wanting to get vick. he would fit right in with the rest of the ma$$holes. you can tell they all think their shiit doesn't stink.

I could easily see Vick as the backup QB in New England. Their current situation leaves a lot to be desired if Brady's knee isn't fully repaired. He would, at the very least, add another dimension to their already potent offense and make them MUCH tougher to beat then O'Connell starting would.

I wouldn't write off O'Connell so quickly. He was my sleeper QB pick in last year's draft. Big guy with good mobility and a laser rocket arm. Really could be another Cassell if given the opportunity. (Cue Billistic anytime now)

Or just too big a risk to take on a bad QB. Vick was on his way out in the last season he played. He could never throw the ball very accurately and doesn't seem to see the field very well. I also don't think he was much of a leader or smart guy. I agree that he isn't going to start full time at QB - probably ever again.