In case you didn't see it...here's my 8/25

Mike32282

post it here please so i can read it, i am not going back and forth to other boards

7898[/snapback]

I just posted a link to the article, like I have been doing all summer. I can not put the article in it's entirety on the board, because A...it's too long, B...articles on BZ are copyrighted and property of BZ.

Well done as always Mike!

Did you go today as well?

7930[/snapback]

Uhh....no. I had my alarm set and was going to wake up and go, but I slept right thru it. I woke up at 10am and figured, there was no point. They never do anything other than a walk-through on the last day anyways. I hope. :lol:

Mike, great report.

Quick question, and I apologize if I missed it.

Do you see Reed playing more as the #2 wideout, or in the slot position? How often are you seeing Moulds, Reed and Evans at the same time?

I apologize if these are dumb questions, but I'm not well versed in the Xs and Os. (Otherwise I could get more use out of my Madden.)

Mike, great report.

Quick question, and I apologize if I missed it.

Do you see Reed playing more as the #2 wideout, or in the slot position? How often are you seeing Moulds, Reed and Evans at the same time?

I apologize if these are dumb questions, but I'm not well versed in the Xs and Os. (Otherwise I could get more use out of my Madden.)

7951[/snapback]

When they ran 2 WRs...it was only Moulds and Reed. I'm pretty sure Moulds ran as the #2 wideout most of the time, but sometimes he was in the slot.

Mike, you've been a stud all throughout camp.  Thanks for consistently bringing quality commentary to those of us looking forward to it every day.

7934[/snapback]

No problem, man! I'm glad you liked it. B)

Good job Mike. 

One question:

How often does Zolman actually get a chance to play?  I don't remember seeing much about him througout this camp and I'm wondering if his poor showing has more to do with rust than ability.

7954[/snapback]

That's the big problem. When JP Losman was here, he stole basically all the reps from Greg Zolman. Zolman hardly ever got reps in the 11-on-11. The only time I saw him get used was in some 7-on-7 drills and when the WRs practiced their routes.